Hilton Hotels & Resorts Hawaii Five-0 Go Hawaii Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Hilton Hotels & Resorts Hawaii Five-0 Go Hawaii Sweepstakes (the “Prize Draw”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico), Canada (excluding Quebec), Germany, the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, and the United Kingdom, who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Hilton Worldwide, Inc., ePrize, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Prize Draw is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations and is void in Quebec and where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Prize Draw. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Hilton Worldwide, Inc., 7930 Jones Branch Drive, McLean, VA 22102, U.S.A. Administrator: ePrize, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069, U.S.A.
3. Timing: The Prize Draw begins on 24 September 2012 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time ("EST") and ends on 5 January 2013 at 11:59 p.m. EST (the "Competition Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Prize Draw.
4. How to Enter: You must have a Hilton HHonors™ account ("Account") membership number to participate in this Prize Draw. Hilton HHonors™ membership is free. If you do not have an Account you may visit http://hhonors1.hilton.com to create one.Initial Entry and Registration (Online): You may register to participate in the Prize Draw by visiting www.hilton.com/gohawaii. Follow the links and instructions to complete the online entry form including your first and last name, Account number, and a valid home address (P.O. Boxes are not permitted). Once you submit the form, you will be registered and automatically receive one (1) entry into the Prize Draw. You will be responsible for the incidental costs of airtime and telephone time incurred when logging onto the web site to register and browse as charged by your telephone and internet providers. Limit: One (1) entry for registration.
There are two (2) ways to obtain additional Prize Draw entries, as detailed below:
a) Complete a Qualifying Stay: You may obtain additional entries for this Prize Draw by first registering for your initial entry Online (as described above. Once you have registered, during the Competition Period, enjoy a qualifying stay (as defined below) at any Hilton Hotels & Resorts locations. You will automatically receive one (1) additional entry into the Prize Draw for each night's stay of a booking made by 9 November 2013 and the stay must be completed and checked out by 5 January 2013 by 11:59 p.m. EST. The applicable stays will be posted to your Account after your check out, so you will not receive Prize Draw entries for any stay for which you check out after 5 January 2013. *A qualifying stay is defined as: The total number of consecutive nights spent at the same participating hotel or resort. The term "stay" under these Terms and Conditions does not include any stays of the following nature: wholesale/tour operator packages; contracted airline crew rates; travel agency discount rates; stays secured utilizing Hilton Grand Vacations Club and Hilton Club timeshare programs, Hilton Grand Vacations marketing packages with a sales presentation requirement; complimentary or barter rooms; Reward Stays; NET Group rates; Series Group or IT Group rates; contracted Entertainment or Encore rates; third party websites bookings (irrespective of rate paid); and "opaque" channel bookings where the brand may or may not be known at the time of purchase. Entrants participating in the Prize Draw through this method must be HHonors™ members and must REGISTER first in order to participate in this Prize Draw (as described above) prior to booking any qualifying stay. Registered HHonors™ members will only receive Prize Draw entries for qualifying night's stays that are completed during the Competition Period regardless of a check-in date before the Competition Period begins or a check-out date after the Competition Period ends. Limit: Each entrant may receive a maximum of one hundred four (104) additional entries.
b) Free Method - For residents of the U.S. and Canada (Mail-In): To obtain additional entries for this Prize Draw without completing a stay at any hotel, hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, email address, Account number, and date of birth on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Hilton Hotels & Resorts Hawaii Five-0 Go Hawaii Sweepstakes additional entry,” PO Box 5046, Department 589275, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5046, U.S.A. You will receive one (1) entry into the Prize Draw. All mail-in entries must be handwritten and must be postmarked by 7 January 2013 and received by 14 January 2013. Limit: One (1) entry per envelope.
c) Free Method - For residents of Germany, the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland and the United Kingdom (Email): To obtain additional entries for this Prize Draw without completing a stay at any hotel, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Hilton Hotels & Resorts Hawaii Five-0 Go Hawaii Sweepstakes additional entry" in the subject line including your name, age, phone number, Account number, and a valid home address (P.O. Boxes are not permitted). You will receive one (1) entry into the Prize Draw. Limit: One (1) entry per email. One (1) email entry per day, up to a maximum of one hundred four (104) additional entries.
All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.Limit: Regardless of method of entry or combination of methods, each entrant may receive a maximum of one hundred and five (105) entries into the Prize Draw during the Competition Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, Accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Hilton HHonors™ membership, earning of Points & Miles™ and redemption of points are subject to HHonors™ Terms and Conditions http://hhonors1.hilton.com/en_US/hh/terms.do.
5. Prize Draw and Verification of Potential Winners: Administrator is an independent judging organization, whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Prize Draw and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Prize Draw. Administrator will randomly select the potential Prize Draw winners from all eligible entries received during the Competition Period, on or around 31 January 2013. The draw will take place at the Administrator’s offices at the address set forth above. The potential Prize Draw winner will be notified by email, telephone, or registered mail after the date of the random draw. Except where prohibited, each potential winner (parent/legal guardian if a winner is a minor in his/her place of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release (collectively, a "Declaration", if a resident of the U.S., Canada or Germany), or a Notice of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release ("Notice", if resident of the U.K., the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland), which must be received by Administrator within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If any potential winner is a Canadian resident, he/she will be required to answer a time limited skill testing question without assistance, in order to be eligible to receive a prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration or Notice within the required time period (if applicable), fails to answer the skill-testing question correctly (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A trip for four (4) to Honolulu, HI. Trip package includes round-trip, business-class air transportation for four (4) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Honolulu, HI; a seven (7) nights' accommodations at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort (two adjoining oceanfront rooms, double occupancy each); a $50 per person daily dining credit for length of stay; admission for four (4) to the Waikiki Starlight Luau; a Spirit of Aloha Catamaran Sail for four (4); an Island Tour for four (4); and a DVD set of both "Hawaii Five-0" seasons 1 and 2. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $12,812 USD.
ONE (1) FIRST PRIZE: A trip for two (2) to Waikoloa, HI. Trip package includes round-trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Waikoloa, HI; five (5) nights' accommodations at the Hilton Waikoloa Village (single ocean view room, double occupancy); a Seaside Cabana Kohala Couples Massage (approx. 50 minutes); and admission for two (2) to the Legends of the Pacific Luau. ARV: $4,570 USD.
ONE (1) SECOND PRIZE: A trip for two (2) to Honolulu, HI. Trip package includes round-trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Honolulu, HI; five (5) nights' accommodations at the Hilton Waikiki Beach (single room, double occupancy); breakfast for two (2) daily for length of stay; and a dinner for two (2). ARV: $4,070 USD.
For All Trips: All travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor’s agent Loyalty Innovations, 4433 S. 70th Street, Lincoln, NE 68516, U.S.A. (contact: Leslie Puente-Prai at Hiltontrip@hilton.com). Trip must be booked at least twenty-one (21) days prior to departure. Travel must be round-trip. Trip subject to availability and blackout dates. Trip must be completed by January 31, 2014 or prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation to winner. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Prize Draw, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Unless child of winner, travel companion(s) must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure or a sibling/friend of winner with the appropriate parental permissions and releases and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. If winner is a minor in his/her place of residence, at least one travel companion must be winner’s parent/legal guardian (as applicable). Travel companion(s) must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. If any winner is a resident of Canada, Germany, the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland or the U.K., winner and travel companion(s) are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports and any other documents necessary for international travel. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. If in the judgment of Sponsor air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for roundtrip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion (if applicable). Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Sponsor is not responsible if any scheduled event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, in which event that portion of prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
For All Prizes: Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Competition Period. Limit: of one (1) prize per person. Total ARV for all prizes: $21,452 USD.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Prize Draw or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. For residents of Germany, U.K., the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only: This Release does not apply to claims for personal injury or death caused by the negligence of Sponsor or Administrator.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Prize Draw constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, country, and state or province for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Prize Draw, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Prize Draw, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Prize Draw or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Prize Draw may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Prize Draw; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Prize Draw; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Prize Draw or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Prize Draw or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Prize Draw, if it is possible. If the Prize Draw, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. For Residents of Germany: This limitation of liability does not apply to any liability of Sponsor for intentional misconduct or gross negligence, or to liability for personal injury or death.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Prize Draw or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan U.S.A.; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Prize Draw, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Prize Draw, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/SJOwds. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
14. General: Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be deemed to exclude or restrict any of the winner's or entrants' statutory rights as a consumer.
© 2012 ePrize, Inc. All rights reserved.