This content will open in a overlayFive Day Forecast
Things To Do
Hilton Buenos Aires is conveniently located in Puerto Madero, a modern and thriving urban development in Buenos Aires. Offering easy access to airports, just 30 minutes from Ministro Pistarini International Airport and within proximity to the city´s financial district, this hotel is also close to major tourist attractions such as:
• Plaza de Mayo and La Casa Rosada (Government House)
• Galerias Pacífico, Abasto and Florida Street shopping
• Caminito, the picture street with brightly colored houses
• Colon Theater, one of the five best concert venues in the world
• La Recoleta, home to Recoleta Cemetery and final resting place of Eva Peron and historical figures
• San Telmo, the oldest neighborhood in Buenos Aires
48 Hours in Buenos Aires
Shopping in Buenos Aires
Walk in the prestigious Florida Street and visit great shopping malls such as Galerias Pacifico.
Plaza de Mayo
The perfect place to learn more about the country, surrounded by the Cabildo, Cathedral and Casa Rosada.
This restored harborside district offers high-end restaurants and entertainment with stunning views.
Obelisco & 9 de Julio Avenue
Located in the wide 9 de Julio Avenue, this monument has become the symbol of Buenos Aires.
Soccer Game at La Bombonera
Take a tour to the stadium and enjoy this popular sport in Buenos Aires.
Tango at Café Tortoni
Enjoy a live tango show with dinner and find out why this 100 year old tradition is making its comeback.
Explore safe and convenient transportation options in and around town.Transportation Guide