Rooms & Suites
Our rooms are designed with comfort and convenience in mind; providing a place to unwind or to catch up on work. Explore the various types of rooms, explore the amenities, and choose the space that's right for you.
Spacious guestrooms at the Hilton Phoenix Airport are decorated to reflect the impressions of the desert with deep, dark southwestern color schemes and amenities, many featuring balconies that overlook the sparkling pool area.
- 257 stylishly appointed guestrooms, including 10 suites of various sizes
- Serenity Bed manufactured by Serta® provides plush-top mattress.
- Fine European-style 250 thread-count linens
- Easy to set Alarm Clock with pre-set radio stations and MP3 connectivity to personalize in-room listening using iPods
- Cable TV, Pay-Per View movies, Playstation®, Zip-Out check-out via TV
- Two-line direct dial phones
- Automated voicemail
- Coffee service with complimentary coffee/tea
- Ironing boards, irons
Our Suites range in size from our Jr Suite at 448 sq ft to our Presidential Suite 1092 sq ft. featuring contemporary Southwestern accommodations. Each of our spacious suites features a king-sized bed with sofa sleeper, iron & ironing board, clock radio, laptop sized safe, and On-Command Video. All of our business-friendly suites are equipped with a work station, two dual-line phones, and high speed internet access for $9.95 per day.View All Suites
Additional features on the Executive Level include terry cloth robes and complimentary continental breakfast and hors d'oeuvres served in our private Executive Lounge. All Executive Level rooms have wireless internet service at $9.95 per day.View All Executive Rooms
We make every effort to ensure our guests enjoy their time spent away from home. Our Accessible Rooms feature the same great furnishings and amenities, plus the option of a roll-in shower or accessible tub. The corresponding photo may not reflect the specific accessible room type or room feature.View All Accessible Rooms