This content will open in a overlayFive Day Forecast
We'd be happy to help you plan vacation activities before you arrive. Contact our vacation planners or call 242-322-3301.
Things To Do
With more than 700 islands and 2,000 cays surrounded by turquoise waters, the Bahamas is the prefect getaway. The capital Nassau offers two championship golf courses, and many tours and excursions, such as:
- Historical downtown Nassau: Duty free Nassau shopping, forts, museums and native cuisine
- National Art Gallery of the Bahamas (NAGB)
- Stuart Cove's Dive South Ocean
- Dolphin Encounters
- Adastra Gardens, Zoo & Conservation Center
- America's Cup Challenge: As part of the yacht crew, learn the ropes and get ready to race
Day Excursions in the Bahamas:
- Bahamas Fast Ferries to nearby Harbor Island and North Eleuthera
- Island World Adventures with guided land and water treks through tropical ecosystems
- Blue Lagoon Island Adventures for sports activities, live music, water sports and tours
- Deep Sea Fishing with Brown's Charters
Diving in the Bahamas:
With 25 dive destinations, the Bahamas has some of the most spectacular dive sites in the Caribbean. Nassau is ideal for diving because of the perfect water temperature and visibility all year round.
Dive excursions in the Bahamas provide many activities like swimming and feeding the reef sharks, visiting age-old shipwrecks and swimming among beautiful coral reefs. Some of the more popular dive sites are The Lost Blue Hole, the Barracuda Shoals in Nassau, and the spectacular wall or cliff drops that reach down to approximately 6,000 ft.
In and Around Town
Fun in the Bahamas
Our Hilton Mom Voyage team shares experiences to help you plan a vacation the whole family will love!
Cruise ship day pass
Let us pamper you for a day in your Caribbean cruise. Pass includes beach club & dining credit.Cruise ship day pass
Pirates of Nassau
An interactive museum experience which explores the Golden Age of Pirates in the Caribbean.Pirates of Nassau
Located at beautiful Blue Lagoon Island you can interact and swim with dolphins.
Stuart Cove's Dive
Experience incredible Bahamas diving adventures including shark dives, wall flying, reefs and wrecks.
Live Web Cam!
View our views! Check out our live feed of the views from the Hilton Nassau to the cruiseship harbor.