This content will open in a overlayFive Day Forecast
Things To Do
From chocolates and beer to diamonds and world-class shopping, experience the best of Belgium whilst staying at Hilton Antwerp Old Town. Overlooking the historic town square, the Groenplaats, Hilton Antwerp Old Town hotel offers an ideal base to explore the charming city of Antwerp.
This stylish hotel is located in the heart of historic Belgium, just a few steps away from the Shopping District, cosmopolitan restaurants and bars, as well as top tourist attractions and museums including the following:
- Cathedral of Our Lady — located just at the exit of the hotel
- City Hall — located 350 m from the hotel, within 4 minutes’ walking distance
- Shopping area with The Meir — located 300 m from the hotel, within 3 minutes’ walking distance
- Ruben’s House — located 650 m from the hotel, within 8 minutes’ walking distance
- MAS Museum — located 1.1 km from the hotel, within 15 minutes’ walking distance
- Red Star Line Museum — located 1.7 km from the hotel, within 22 minutes’ walking distance
- Diamond District — located 1.3 km from the hotel, within 18 minutes’ walking distance
- Antwerp Zoo — located 1.6 km from the hotel, within 20 minutes’ walking distance
Offering warm service and stylish comfort in a central location, the Hilton Antwerp Old Town has everything you need to make the most of your stay.
In and Around Town
Let the beauty and history of Antwerp’s Diamond District impress you!
Market Place & Historic City Center
Antwerp’s center is charmingly surrounded by houses of the Guilds and corporations.
The MAS museum located at the river Scheldt offers an impressive exhibition, topped with a stunning view over the city.
Shopping area with The Meir and Huidevettersstraat
The Hilton Antwerp offers you the perfect location with the shopping district starting just at the exit of the hotel.
Discover the Rubens House and experience the soul of Peter Paul Rubens’ former home and studio.
Red Star Line Museum
Open from 28th September 2013, this jewel covers the emigration boom from Europe to America starting in 1800.
Parks in the City
Relax and ground yourself in in one of Antwerp's green oases.
One of the oldest animal parks in the world offers a center of peace in Antwerp.
Cathedral Of Our Lady
The Roman Catholic Cathedral Of Our Lady, featuring works by Rubens, is located in the heart of the "Groenplaats".