This content will open in a overlayFive Day Forecast
Things To Do
Hilton Brussels City hotel, a 4 star hotel in the heart of Brussels in Belgium, offers an excellent central location and is 30 minutes' drive only from Brussels Airport and 10 minutes from the World Trade Centre.
Enjoy being just minutes from things to do in Brussels such as; attractions, museums, sporting venues, business, shopping and dining:
- Royal Palace – 10 minutes by metro
- Shopping street “Rue Neuve” - across street from the main entrance
- City Hall and Grand Place – 10 minutes walking distance
- Manneken Pis – 15 minutes walking distance
- Royal Art and History Museum – 15 minutes by metro
- Royal Army and Military History Museum – 15 minutes by metro
- Comic Strip Museum – 15 minutes walking distance
- Cathedral St. Michel and St. Gudule – 5 minutes by metro
- The European Parliament – 10 minutes by metro
- Margritte Museum – 10 minutes by metro
- The Atomium – 15 minutes by metro
In and Around Town
Have Fun in Belgium
Our Hilton Mom Voyage team shares experiences to help you plan a vacation the whole family will love!
The Grand Place
The Grand Place, with its remarkable Renaissance Flemish style, is the most important tourist destination and landmark in Brussels.
The Grand Place – Flower Carpet
Every 2 years in August, an enormous "flower carpet", containing a million colourful Begonias is set up in patterns on the Grand Place.
The City Hall
Brussels Town Hall, one of Belgium's finest civic buildings, is a masterpiece of 15th century Gothic civil architecture.
This bronze statuette; first being a public fountain; embodies the irreverent spirit of Brussels.
The Parc Cinquantenaire
The Parc Cinquantenaire is one of the most beautiful parks in Brussels and a great place for a jog, or a walk in the sunshine.
The museum of Royal Army and Military History
A military museum that occupies the two northernmost halls of the historic complex in Cinquantenaire Park in Brussels.
The Comic Strip Museum
This Art Nouveau building, by the architect Victor Horta, was converted into a museum dedicated to comic strips: the Cébébédé (CBBD).
The Cathedral St. Michel and St. Gudule
The Cathedral St.Michel et St.Gudule (1225) is the most representative gothic church of the Country.
The European Parliament
The European Parliament represents the people of the Member States.