Rooms & Suites
Our rooms are designed with comfort and convenience in mind; providing a place to unwind or to catch up on work. Explore the various types of rooms, explore the amenities, and choose the space that's right for you.
The 296 non smoking guest rooms feature:
- One king bed or two double beds
- Hilton Serenity Bed Program featuring executive striped linens, triple sheeting and luxurious down comforter and down pillows
- Wireless, high speed-Internet access (fee based)
- Smart Desks with desktop outlets, task lighting and ergonomic chair
- Cable TV with expanded channel selections
- Hilton clock radio with MP3 connection
- Two line phones with Voicemail
- Iron and ironing boards
- Coffee brewer with complimentary coffee and tea
- Views of San Gabriel Mountains (east facing rooms & suites)
Upgrade to a Deluxe Room and enjoy a balcony with view of the San Gabriel Mountains (east facing) or city views (west facing).View All Guest Rooms
All eleven suites offer a separate living area and bedroom with king bed in addition to the luxurious amenities and appointments as our guest rooms.
- The Presidential Suite provides 924 square feet of luxurious living space, one bedroom with king bed, spacious living room with dining area, wet bar, beautiful marble foyer, two bathrooms, beautiful views of the San Gabriel Mountains and much more.
- Our Arroyo Suites (three total) include living room with separate wet bar area, bedroom with king bed and beautiful views of the San Gabriel Mountains on a slightly smaller scale of 650 square feet.
- Deluxe Suites (pictured at right - seven total) are 576 square feet and are located on the second floor of the hotel. These suites are a perfect upgrade choice for extended business travel, as a bridal party dressing room or for any guests wanting extra room to lounge or relax.
Our accessible guestrooms comply with ADA Regulations and are appointed with ADA fire alarms and our signature amenities. Bathrooms feature a roll-in shower with shower bench and hand-held shower head. The corresponding photo may not reflect the specific accessible room type or room feature.View All Accessible Rooms