PURE rooms at the Hilton Beijing hotel utilize state-of-the-art purification techniques whereby each room is treated comprehensively to remove allergens and irritants from all surfaces, fabrics and air flow.
PURE – Hypo-Allergenic Rooms are designed to provide a better night’s sleep for all guests, especially allergy sufferers. Although all Hilton rooms follow a strict protocol for cleanliness, our PURE rooms undergo an additional seven-step process intended to reduce airborne particles and minimize the presence of potential irritants.
Every pure room is treated with a cutting edge process that cleans the air and surfaces, providing the ultimate comfort level for guests. These hypoallergenic guest rooms are nearly 99.9% allergen-free and include:
• HVAC system cleaned and disinfected using PURE advanced coil treatment and enzyme based drip pan tablet
• PURE Tea Tree Oil cartridge, a natural product known for its antimicrobial and disinfectant properties
• PURE Clean™ to remove dirt, bacteria and mold from soft surfaces typically harbor bacteria and mold
• One-time ozone shock treatment removing any lingering odors caused by cigar/cigarette smoke, mold, animals or almost any unpleasant source
• Bacteriostatic barrier applied to prevent the growth of microorganisms
• Air Purification System –– a registered Class II Medical Device –– recirculate and purify indoor air with 99.9% viruses and bacteria removal
• Hypo-allergenic mattress and pillow encasements acting as barriers against dust mites and other contaminants
Located on the fourth floor of Hilton Beijing’s executive tower, PURE Rooms offer a unique clean-air environment. The process does not otherwise impact the well-appointed amenities of your favorite hotel. Step inside for a breath of fresh air, enjoy a better night’s sleep away from home and make the most of your travels in a Hilton Beijing PURE Room.
Rules & Restrictions
Executive rooms are located on the whole 4th floor of Hilton Beijing's executive tower.
15.00 % per room per stay
At check in, the front desk will verify your check-out date. Rates quoted are based on check-in date and length of stay. Should you choose to depart early, price is subject to change.
Guests who booked an executive room can be upgraded to pure room with additional 150 CNY.
We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
Totals listed here are estimated based on current taxes and exchange rates (if applicable) and do not include additional fees/charges that may be incurred during your stay.
Prices are charged in local currency; sterling rates are given as guideline only. Prices are subject to change at any time and are given "from." Local city tax may apply.
There is a credit card required for this reservation. If you wish to cancel, please do so by 4pm, hotel local time, on the day of arrival to avoid cancellation penalties.
If you use a debit/credit card to check in, a hold may be placed on your card account for the full anticipated amount to be owed to the hotel, including estimated incidentals, through your date of check-out and such hold may not be released for 72 hours from the date of check-out or longer at the discretion of your card issuer.