This content will open in a overlayFive Day Forecast
We'd be happy to help you plan activities before you arrive. Contact our vacation planner!
Things To Do
Curaçao is a Caribbean island north of the South American coastline with warm sunny climate all year round. This island attracted Dutch, Spanish, West Indian, Latin and African people, creating a rich heritage and culture.
While exploring downtown Punda and its colorful alleys in the Curaçao capital Willemstad, named on UNESCO's World Heritage list, visit the Floating Market, for one of Curaçao's most famous and picturesque sights - Venezuelan merchants selling fresh fish and spices.
Other top things to do in Curaçao are:
- Curaçao Sea Aquarium: Ocean front coral reef, plus the Curaçao Dolphin Academy
- Mikve Israel-Emanuel Synagogue - the oldest in the Western Hemisphere, founded in 1651
- Hato Caves: Limestone formations, romantic pools, waterfall and famous Madonna statue
- Christoffel National Park: Mountain park which preserves Curaçao’s flora and fauna
- Shete Boka Park: Famous for 10 pocket beaches where three species of sea turtles lay eggs
- The Curaçao Carnival, one of the largest in the Caribbean (January and February)
Diving in Curaçao
Enjoy great shore dives and the beauty of the sea while snorkeling. Curaçao offers 65 top-rated sites such as Double Reef, Tugboat and Airplane wreck, Sponge Forest, fish ‘traffic jam’ at Snake Bay, Black Coral Garden, Hell's Corner, the Mushroom Forest, The Cave, Blue Bay underwater Gardens, The Superior Producer wreck cargo freighter, and much more. Curaçao has a higher coral cover percentage than other Caribbean islands.
In And Around Town
Curacao Family Vacation
For families there is so much to do: Kids Paradise Club, Kids Pool, Child-friendly beaches and more.