These spacious, well-appointed rooms feature total wheelchair accessibility. Each of our DC hotel guest rooms have two double beds or one king bed. Standard features in all accessible rooms include:
- Lowered peepholes in guest room doors
- Lowered wall-mounted thermostats
- Lowered closet rods
- Flashing fire alarms for the hearing impaired
- Accessible commodes and sinks
- Lowered towel bars
- Grab bars surrounding all commodes
- Roll-in showers or bathtubs. Roll-in showers have hand-held shower sprayers with extensions and shower benches.
The corresponding photo may not reflect the specific accessible room type or room feature.
Hilton Washington, DC Hotel - Accessible King Room with Tub
Accessible King Room with Tub
Hilton Washington, DC Hotel - Accessible King Room with Tub Bathroom
Accessible King Room with Tub Bathroom