Rooms & Suites
Our rooms are designed with comfort and convenience in mind, providing a place to unwind or to catch up on work. Explore the various types of rooms and amenities, and choose the space that's right for you.
Relax in a spacious, modern deluxe room after a full day of theme park excitement. Our rooms with one king-sized bed or two queen-sized beds feature:
- 414 sq. ft./38 sq. m. of space
- In-room safe, work desk and ironing board
- In-room coffee and tea maker
- Wired and wireless internet access
- 37-inch HDTV
For a remarkable, magical experience, upgrade to an upper-floor Disney-view room.View All Guest Rooms
For more room to relax, a suite is an ideal option.
- Junior Suite: 835 sq. ft./77 sq. m., a king-size bed, sitting area with a queen-sized sofa bed, and an office nook
- Hilton Suite: 1,250 sq. ft./116 sq. m. with one or two bedrooms, a separate parlor with a queen-sized sofa bed, two bathrooms, and a dining table for eight
- Executive Suite: 2,080 sq. ft./193 sq. m. and features a room with a king-sized bed, 1.5 baths, conference table for eight, and service kitchen
- Presidential Suite: Largest suite at 2,870 sq. ft./266 sq. m. with views of Bonnet Creek Nature Reserve and Walt Disney World® Resort
Our accessible guest rooms offer the same great amenities and services as our other guest rooms and suites. Some rooms have wheelchair-accessible showers. Please contact hotel for more information. The corresponding photo may not reflect the specific accessible room type or room features.View All Accessible Rooms