Plan a special evening in Oak Brook and enjoy our Drury Lane Dinner Theatre package (available Thursday - Sundays.)
The Drury Lane Dinner Theatre Package includes:
- Spacious overnight accommodations for two
- Dinner for two at our Great American Grill*
- Two tickets for a theater performance at Drury Lane
- A full American breakfast buffet for two
- Plus, enjoy complimentary basic WiFi available to all guests throughout the hotel
For a detailed description of upcoming performances, visit the Drury Lane website or view the upcoming schedule below.
Drury Lane Schedule:
- Camelot (October 30, 2014 - January 4, 2015)
- West Side Story (January 15, 2015 - March 15, 2015)
- Billy Elliott the Musical (April 10, 2015 - May 7, 2015)
- Peter and the Starcatcher (August 27, 2015 - October 18, 2015)
- White Christmas the Musical (October 29, 2015 - January 3, 2016)
- Bye Bye Birdie (January 14, 2016 - March 20, 2016)
Please also note: Thursday and Friday shows are at 8:00pm. The Saturday shows are at 5:00pm and 8:30pm; Sunday shows are at 6:00pm. Dinner will be held two hours before the Drury Lane performance with the exception of guests attending the 5:00pm show - who will dine after the performance.
Tax and gratuity on dinner not included. Friday dinner is at 6:00pm and show is at 8:00pm. Saturday dinner is at 6:30pm and show is at 8:30pm.
All rates are subject to hotel availability; rate does not include taxes, gratuities or other incidental charges; certain length of stay restrictions may apply. Early departure fee may apply. This offer may not be combined with any other discounts or offers. If you are not interested in making this reservation online, please call our Internet Customer Center at 1-800-774-1500 or click here for a complete list of Hilton Reservations Worldwide phone numbers. Please request plan code "P1".