Festival Season is here in New Orleans! Enjoy 55% off parking and information on all of the best festivals in the city when you book direct with us. So drive in, park the car, and set out to have some fun. Whether it’s music, food, or sports, we have the event for you.
Festivals/Events in New Orleans:
• Top Taco – March 23 Dive into the 1st annual taco festival right next door to our hotel in Spanish Plaza. Sample unlimited gourmet tacos and signature cocktails from some of the finest restaurants in New Orleans. The festival benefits OneHeartNola, a charity for foster children in New Orleans.
• Bourbon Fest – March 24-26 Toast a glass to the 1st annual Bourbon Fest just down the street at The Sugar Mill. Enjoy two grand tastings from the world’s finest distilleries, traditional New Orleans cuisine, and live jazz music in a speakeasy setting. The festival partners with St Michael Special School for charitable giving.
• French Quarter Fest – April 6-9 Dance your way through the streets of the French Quarter as the city celebrates its food, music and people with a free local festival. Twenty-three stages across the neighborhood will host over 1700 local musicians, sure to bring a smile to any music lover’s face! Indulge in classic food from jambalaya to crawfish at more than 60 food and beverage booths while exploring local art shows.
• Zurich Classic – April 24-30 Sports lovers can watch the pros take to the greens live with this PGA Tour golf tournament played annually in New Orleans. With the tournament moving to a team format for the first time in 2017, the sport will add an exciting new element as the world’s best golfers team up to chase the coveted points and prize money.
• Jazzfest – April 28-May 7 Celebrate the rich history of music and culture in New Orleans with nationally known acts taking to the stage at the largest festival in the city. Held at the Fair Grounds Race Course (with a shuttle stop right at our hotel!) the festival is divided across two weekends with food and vendor booths aplenty. This year’s lineup features famous acts including Stevie Wonder, Tom Petty and Maroon 5.
• New Orleans Wine & Food Experience – May 25-28 Foodies and wine aficionados can relish in tastings, chef competitions, seminars and more at this five-day festival. Over 800 vintage wines are poured at a series of indoor and outdoor events, and more than 100 legendary restaurants serve the thousands that gather for the city’s most extravagant rite of passage.
All rates are subject to hotel availability; rate does not include taxes, gratuities or other incidental charges; certain length of stay restrictions may apply. Early departure fee may apply. This offer may not be combined with any other discounts or offers. If you are not interested in making this reservation online, please call our Internet Customer Center at 1-800-774-1500 or click here for a complete list of Hilton Reservations Worldwide phone numbers. Please request plan code "P5".