Hilton Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport Mall of America3800 American Blvd E, Bloomington, Minnesota, 55425, USA TEL: 1-952-854-2100 FAX: 1-952-854-8002
Nickelodeon Universe®, the nation's largest indoor family theme park, invites guests to take a whirlwind ride on the latest roller coaster, the speeding and spiraling SpongeBob SquarePants Rock Bottom Plunge. The theme park is home to seven acres of fun with more than 30 remarkable rides and attractions, nine mouth watering places to eat, plenty of entertainment and, of course, shopping.
Our special Nickelodeon Universe® Package includes:
- Overnight accommodations for one evening
- Breakfast for up to four people in the Blue Water Grill the following morning
(Retail Value $67.80 Plus tax & gratuity if purchased in the restaurant)
- Two unlimited ride day wrist bands for Nickelodeon Universe at Mall of America
(Retail Value $59.90 plus tax if purchased on-site at Nickelodeon Universe)
- Complimentary shuttle to and from Mall of America every hour from 10:20 a.m. to 10:20 p.m. Monday - Saturday and 11:20 a.m. to 7:20 p.m. on Sunday
- Complimentary shuttle to Minneapolis / St. Paul International Airport every 30 minutes from 4am to 1am
- 12 miles from downtown Minneapolis or St. Paul with easy access to all major freeway systems of the Twin Cities
- Less than one mile from Mall of America and Light Rail Transit (LRT) station with Service to downtown Minneapolis
- Adjacent to MN Valley National Wildlife Refuge offering a complete Visitor Center and over eight miles of walking/jogging trails through the beautiful MN River Valley
- Complimentary shuttle to and from Mall of America and MSP International Airport
- Complimentary self parking
- Indoor glass-atrium enclosed recreation area with indoor pool, two whirlpools and expanded 24-hour fitness center featuring cardio-theater equipment
- Award-Winning food and beverage in the Blue Water Grill from Executive Chef Eric G. Baker and his culinary team
- 300 deluxe guestrooms and suites with views of the MSP International Airport and Historic Fort Snelling, I-494 Bloomington Strip and Minneapolis Skyline or MN Valley National Wildlife Refuge and MN River Valley
Make Reservations today - we look forward to your visit!
All rates are subject to hotel availability; rate does not include taxes, gratuities or other incidental charges; certain length of stay restrictions may apply. Early departure fee may apply. This offer may not be combined with any other discounts or offers. If you are not interested in making this reservation online, please call our Internet Customer Center at 1-800-774-1500 or click here for a complete list of Hilton Reservations Worldwide phone numbers. Please request plan code "NC."