The Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza appreciates the art, history and culture of New Mexico, and we want to share the experience with you.
2009 marked the Museum of New Mexico's 100-year birthday. In conjunction with that special event we are offering an ongoing "Museums of New Mexico" package.
When you reserve the "Museums of New Mexico" Package, you will enjoy:
- Two complimentary four Day Passes to the museums listed below per stay
- Complimentary overnight self parking
- Complimentary hot breakfast buffet for two per morning
Your museum passes get you entrance into:
- New Mexico History Museum and the Palace of the Governor's Museum
- Museum of Indian Arts & Culture
- Museum of International Folk Art
- The New Mexico Museum of Art
As always, you can count on our renowned hospitality and other amenities we offer to make your travels comfortable:
- The Pinon Grill, our award winning restaurant, offering the "Hilton Breakfast" buffet
- El Canon Coffee and Wine Bar open from 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. offering house made pastries and Starbucks® coffee in the morning, with hand carved sandwiches, house made soups and salad bar for lunch and completing the day with a light dinner fare and extensive wine selection
- All day room service dining
- Complimentary USA Today® (Monday - Friday)
- Outdoor spa and pool (pool opened seasonally) with our indoor fitness facility
- Hotel is located two blocks from the historical Plaza offering renowned shopping, dining, museums, art galleries and entertainment
All rates are subject to hotel availability; rate does not include taxes, gratuities or other incidental charges; certain length of stay restrictions may apply. Early departure fee may apply. This offer may not be combined with any other discounts or offers. If you are not interested in making this reservation online, please call our Internet Customer Center at 1-800-774-1500 or click here for a complete list of Hilton Reservations Worldwide phone numbers. Please request plan code "P0."