The Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza appreciates the art, history and culture of New Mexico, and we want to share the experience with you.
When reserving the New Mexico Cultural Package, you will receive:
- a New Mexico CulturePass to several local and states museums
- Complimentary overnight self-parking
- Complimentary hot breakfast buffet for two per morning
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
The CulturePass alllows you to visit each of the 14 state museums and monuments once during a 12-month period. In Santa Fe, it includes the Museum of Indian Arts and Culture, the Museum of International Folk Art, the New Mexico History Museum / Palace of the Governors and the New Mexico Museum of Art.
As always, you can count on our renowned hospitality and other amenities we offer to make your travels comfortable:
- The Pinon Grill, our award winning restaurant, offering the "Hilton Breakfast" buffet
- El Canon Coffee and Wine Bar open from 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. offering house made pastries and Starbucks® coffee in the morning; with hand carved sandwiches, house made soups and salad bar for lunch; and completing the day with a light dinner fare and extensive wine selection
- All day room service dining
- Complimentary USA Today® (Monday - Friday)
- Outdoor spa and pool (pool opened seasonally) with our indoor fitness facility
- Hotel is located two blocks from the historical Plaza offering renowned shopping, dining, museums, art galleries and entertainment
All rates are subject to hotel availability; rate does not include taxes, gratuities or other incidental charges; certain length of stay restrictions may apply. Early departure fee may apply. This offer may not be combined with any other discounts or offers. If you are not interested in making this reservation online, please call our Internet Customer Center at 1-800-774-1500 or click here for a complete list of Hilton Reservations Worldwide phone numbers. Please request plan code "P0".