The cuisine of New York City is very diverse, with many ethnic cuisines well represented throughout Manhattan. Here's your chance to earn Double Hilton HHonors points and experience some of the Big Apple's finest foods with this unique "Double Points with a Taste of New York City!" package.
This package includes overnight stay plus:
- Double Hilton HHonors Points.
- One coupon valid for $12 off select City Food Tours. Choose from one of the following tours:
- Downtown Chocolate, Wine & Dessert Tour
- Lower East Side Artisan Food Tour
- Flavors of New York Tour or NoLITA: Eat a Bite of Ethnic NY
- NYC Cocktail Tour
- One coupon valid for 20% off Urban Oyster's Tenements, Tales & Tastes Tour. New York is an immigrant city and the story of immigrants is the story of NYC. Experience those stories and the food and culture of the many immigrants that have made New York their home on this Lower East Side walking food tour. Visit www.urbanoyster.com for more information.
- One coupon valid for 10% off a TAKE ME OUT Tour. Discount is valid for the Mixology Tour, Prohibition Tour or Girls Night Out Tour. Visit www.takemeoutnyc.com for more information.
- One coupon valid for 20% off admission ticket to Spirit Cruises or Bateaux New York. For more information, visit Entertainment Cruises online at www.EntertainmentCruises.com.
- One coupon valid for 50% off a bottle of wine at Sons of Essex (Tuesday – Thursday) plus one complimentary dessert for the table. “Expect a vintage vibe – starting with a cool delicatessen entrance” states Zagats and rated by New York Magazine as one of the top restaurants for celebrity sightings, this Lower East Side hot spot is offering this value exclusive to our hotel guests, with over 100 bottles of wine to choose from. Located at 133 Essex Street (between Essex and Rivington Streets). Visit www.sonsofessexNYC.com for more information or call 212-674-7100.
- One coupon valid for 50% off a bottle of wine plus one complimentary antipasta at Petaluma (with purchase of one entrée). Rated one of “The 8 hottest New Italian Restaurants in NYC” by Zagat and “A New York Staple” by the New York Times, this Upper East Side friendly neighborhood restaurant and bar has been service NYC since 1985. Located at 1356 First Avenue (at 73rd Street & 1st Avenue). Visit www.petalumarestaurant.com for more information or call 212-772-8800.
- One coupon valid for $10 off A Slice of Brooklyn Pizza Tour. The only guided bus tours of Brooklyn’s favorite foods, neighborhoods, landmarks and famous movie locations by authentic Brooklynites! Best of all, OUR TOURS DEPART FROM MANHATTAN!! Visit www.asliceofbrooklyn.com or call 212-913-9917 for more information.
- One coupon valid for 10% off Taste of Harlem Historical Food Tour. Discover the very best of Harlem with an expert Harlem guide. Harlem is home to a variety of diverse cultures…and tastes. On this walking tour, you’ll taste renowned soul food as well as Caribbean and African cuisines at a variety of restaurants. Between tastings, you’ll learn about Harlem’s rich history and culture. Check availability and buy tickets at www.TasteHarlem.com or call the Ticket Center at 212.209.3370. Advance purchase required.
- One coupon valid for a $45, 4-course dinner for two at Pizzetteria Brunetti. Huge savings – this is a $67 value! Located in the West Village at 626 Hudson Street. Visit www.pizzetteriabrunetti.com.
- One coupon valid for 15% off at Duet, new American Brasserie located in the heart of Greenwich Village, at 37 Barrow Street. Visit www.duetny.com for more information.
- One Michelin New York City map (renowned for over 100 years, Michelin's map of New York City is clear and accurate – and will help travelers to the Big Apple navigate the city quickly).
City Food Tours offers guided, easy walking food tasting tours of New York City. Designed to share a passion for great handmade foods and intimate neighborhood experiences, guests may visit hidden gems while learning how the foods are made and where they come from. These are unique, memorable, historic tours that visitors won’t soon forget. Visit www.cityfoodtours.com/newyork for more information. One City Food Tours coupon will be provided upon check-in. Upon receipt of your coupon, email Joyce@CityFoodTours.com for availability and to reserve a tour; please mention this Hilton coupon when reserving (your credit card will be charged at the time of making your reservation). Limit of 6 discounted tickets per coupon. Other restrictions may apply. No changes or refunds, tours are rain or shine and all tours are for ages 9 and older. Gratuity is not included and should be based on the full amount of the ticket (prior to discount).
Discover the food and stories of immigrants with Urban Oyster's Tenements, Tales & Tastes Tour of NYC's Lower East Side. The tour will start off at a location where many new citizens are made official, City Hall. Here at the northern edge of the colonial city guests will start their journey with a delicious Dutch breakfast treat, just one of many foods that has made its way over thanks to the immigrant population in NYC. From there the tour will make its way in a loop around the NYC LES, visiting 100-year old bakeries, churches, markets, and historic sites. You'll stroll the streets of Little Italy just as Lucky Luciano might have a century ago. Marvel at former and still operating synagogues and Jewish clothing stores and take in cultural sites like the Lower East Side Tenement Museum, and the African Burial Ground. Finally the tour will end up in the crowded and teaming streets of Chinatown, where you'll feel like you're in Shanghai! Along the way on our New York food tour, we'll sink our teeth into amazing stories and amazing food. Knishes, tacos, dumplings, and more. You'll taste why New York City is the center of the world and the culinary legacy left here by those that have passed by Lady Liberty on their way to the American Dream. Book your ticket online at wwww.urbanoyster.com/tenements-tales-and-tastes-tour.html and enter code HILTONNYC.
Take Me Out is a leader in Manhattan nightlife tours. Step into one of their luxury limousines and travel in style, as your well-connected host takes you past the bouncers, velvet ropes and lines to the most exclusive locations in the city. Visit www.takemeoutnyc.com for more information on tours, rates and schedule.
Entertainment Cruises is the nation’s largest dining and entertainment cruise company, with luxury fleets throughout America’s most exciting cities. From our fun and festive Spirit Cruises to the luxurious, European-inspired Bateaux New York, our cruises offer lunch, dinner, sightseeing and a variety of holiday and specialty-themed cruises. Once aboard, our guests can dine and dance underneath the Brooklyn Bridge and get up close and personal to the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, One World Trade Center & more! Transform your next date night or Sunday brunch into a memorable moment with the city skyline as your backdrop. For more information, visit Entertainment Cruises online at www.EntertainmentCruises.com. Entertainment Cruises is located at Pier 62, #200, Chelsea Piers, New York, NY 10011.
***Guests must book plan code H0/HH0 in order to receive the above amenities.
All rates are subject to availability at participating hotels. Certain length of stay requirements may apply. 'Double Hilton HHonors Points' means you will receive a bonus equal to the number of Base Points earned during a stay. Bonus Points earned on Base Points do not count toward elite tier qualification. Please allow up to eight weeks from completion of your say for points to appear in your Hilton HHonors account. You must be a member of Hilton HHonors to take advantage of this exclusive opportunity. For reservations, call the Hilton Reservations and Customer Care center nearest to you and book Plan Code HH0. Hilton HHonors® membership, earning of Points & Miles®, and redemption of points are subject to HHonors Terms and Conditions.
City Food Tours information and retail rates are subject to change; discount varies by tour chosen. One City Food Tours Coupon will be provided upon check-in. Valid for the four tours mentioned above outline and listed on coupon - only. Reservations are required. Upon receipt of your coupon, email Joyce@CityFoodTours.com for availability and to reserve a tour; please mention this Hilton coupon when reserving (your credit card will be charged at the time of making your reservation). Tours are based on availability at time of booking. Blackout dates will apply. Limit of six discounted tickets per coupon. Other restrictions may apply. No changes or refunds once tour is booked. Tours run rain or shine and there will be no refund due to weather. All tours are for ages 9 and older (no kids under 9 will be allowed). Gratuity is not included and should be based on the full amount of the ticket (prior to discount). Visit cityfoodtours.com/newyork for more information on these tours.
Urban Oyster Tour information and retail rates are subject to change; one coupon will be provided upon check-in. Valid only for tour that is outlined on coupon. For more information or to book your ticket online at www.urbanoyster.com/tenementstales-and-tastes-tour.html using Discount Code HILTONNYC. Other restrictions may apply.
One Take Me Out coupon will be provided upon check-in. Tour information and retail rates are subject to change. Visit www.takemeoutnyc.com for more information.
One Michelin New York City map will be distributed per stay.
One gift bag will be distributed upon check-in. Hotels are under no obligation to replace lost or stolen gift bags. Gift bag, map and partner coupons have no cash value. All gift bags contain one coupon packet and Michelin New York City map. Hilton Worldwide is not responsible for any errors, refunds, or cancellations with respect to partner coupons, events or hours of operation.