Get ready for your next family adventure at Toronto's most central location to shopping, golf, restaurants, attractions, and much more!
Thrill yourself at Canada's Wonderland® (open seasonally). Visit the animals at the Toronto Zoo. Discover yourself at the Ontario Science Centre. Find a new outfit at Vaughan Mills outlet mall or Markville shopping centre. Explore over 210 years of heritage with old fashioned pop candy being made in an old Fire Hall, gourmet lunch in a Blacksmith's shop, and discover artists in galleries on Main Street Unionville. Take a swing at a golf course or experience cosmic bowling at Lucky Strike Lanes. For those brave enough, take a ride at Joyride 150 indoor bike park or visit Reptilia - a reptile zoo with a 1,200 lbs Nile crocodile and a reticulated python that eats goats. Be adventurous and tempt your tastebuds with exotic cuisines. There are many experiences that couples or families can explore in Markham to Toronto and everything in between.
After a day of family fun, take a splash in our heated indoor swimming pool. Then snuggle up together and enjoy a movie* and movie snacks!
Nearby attractions include:
- Reptilia - a reptile zoo
- Joyride 150 indoor bike park (90,000 sq. ft. of adventure)
- Ontario Science Centre
- Toronto Zoo
- Markham Theatre for the Performing Arts
- Downtown Toronto - CN Tower, Hockey Hall of Fame, Harbourfront, Medieval Times®, Casa Loma, Royal Ontario Museum, Art Gallery of Ontario
- Markville shopping mall
- Vaughan Mills outlet mall
- Main Street Unionville ($100 savings)
- Pacific Mall - largest Asian mall in North America
- Angus Glen Golf & Country Club
- Canada's Wonderland® and Splash Works (open seasonally)
For two adults and two children (under 12 years of age), this package includes:
- One night accommodation in a spacious two-room suite
- Breakfast Buffet each day for up to two adults and two children in Essence of Unionville restaurant
- One in-room movie with snacks
- Overnight hotel parking
- Discounted tickets and coupons available for selected attractions
Based on availability, children (4-12 years) will also have access to Club Markham's March Break Day Camp 'Exploring the 5 Senses' running Monday March 10th - Friday March 14th. Make sure you register your child at Club Markham's front desk after check-in. Activities include creative arts, squash, swimming, team building games, fitness classes, baking, indoor and outdoor activities and much more! *Adult movies are not included. All rates are subject to hotel availability; rate does not include taxes, gratuities or other incidental charges; certain length of stay restrictions may apply. Early departure fee may apply. This offer may not be combined with any other discounts or offers. If you are not interested in making this reservation online, please call our Internet Customer Center at 1-800-774-1500 or click here for a complete list of Hilton Reservations Worldwide phone numbers. Please request plan code "P0."