Available now through December 31, 2013, this package offers culinary connoisseurs the chance to embark on a discovery that provides a palate-pleasing landscape of Peru's gastronomy. Featuring everything from a personalized culinary course at Le Cordon Bleu School to a private cooking session with the chef at Hilton Lima Miraflores' Social Restaurant & Bar, the Master Peruvian Chef package transforms the amateur cook into a chef for a day and offers:
- Three nights deluxe accommodation package including a traditional Pisco Sour welcome drink, daily breakfast for two at Social Restaurant, internet access, parking, access to the fitness center and early check-in/late check-out
- Private tour of the Hilton Lima Miraflores kitchen on the day of arrival with Executive Chef Renzo Alcántara, and a photo keepsake of the Guest with the hotel culinary team
- Personalized 2.5-hour Peruvian culinary course at Le Cordon Bleu culinary arts school on day two, including an apron, hat, recipe book, and certificate of participation
- Chef's jacket to wear during the afternoon cooking session with Social Restaurant & Bar chef Renzo Miñan, followed by a delightful tasting
- Gastronomic tour on day three with a visit to a typical Peruvian market and an exclusive well-known Peruvian restaurant where Guests will learn to prepare the famous Pisco Sour cocktail and ceviche, followed by lunch featuring an array of dishes representative of Peruvian cuisine and culture
All rates are subject to hotel availability; rate does not include taxes, gratuities or other incidental charges; certain length of stay restrictions may apply. Early departure fee may apply. This offer may not be combined with any other discounts or offers. If you are not interested in making this reservation online, please call our Internet Customer Center at 1-800-774-1500 or click here for a complete list of Hilton Reservations Worldwide phone numbers. Please request plan code "P4".