This content will open in a overlayFive Day Forecast
We'd be happy to help you plan activities before you arrival. Contact our vacation planner or call 1-787-259-7676 ext. 5105.
Things To Do
The historic downtown area of Ponce is just four miles away from the hotel, with an array of cultural and historic sites to complement your visit, including museums, a coffee plantation and more.
Top things to do in Ponce:
- Castillo Serrallés: Estate of the founders of the Serrallés Distillery, still producing the famous DonQ Rum, the finest rum in Puerto Rico. This beautiful Spanish revival mansion sits atop the Cerro El Vigia Hill, overlooking the city of Ponce and the coastline. A must for visitors, the Museum hosts an exhibit of old living grandeur, furniture and artifacts that bring the visitors back to the mid XIX Century.
- Ponce Art Museum: This museum has the finest collection of European and Latin American art in the Caribbean.
- Museum of the History of Ponce (Casa Salazar): Opened in 1992, this museum traces the history of the city from the time of the Taino tribes to the present.
- Old Firehouse Museum (El Parque de Bombas): Constructed in 1882 and designated as the island's first permanent headquarters for a volunteer firefighting brigade.
- Teatro La Perla: Built in the neoclassical style in 1864, remains one of the most visible symbols of the economic prosperity of Ponce during the mid-19th century.
- Hacienda Buena Vista: Built in 1833, this hacienda preserves an old way of life, with artifacts of 19th-century farm production.
- Tibes Indian Ceremonial Center: One of the most important archaeological sites in the Caribbean, showing continuous indigenous life on the island more than a thousand years before the arrival of Columbus.
IN AND AROUND TOWN
Getting around Puerto Rico is easy with our transportation guide.
Our large, 24-hour casino has more than 330 slots, blackjack, poker, roulette & craps tables.
As a US Commonwealth, travel to Puerto Rico is easy. See frequent questions about Puerto Rico.
Find out why Ponce, Puerto Rico is called "the pearl of the South".
From hiking, rock climbing and kayaking, the adventure traveler can find it all in Puerto Rico.
Play a round in tropical paradise at the Costa Caribe Golf Course.
We offer a combination of Puerto Rican and International gastronomy, with prime quality ingredients and flavors.
Diverse and beautiful, Puerto Rico offers plenty of opportunities to experience nature.
Fun in Puerto Rico
Our Hilton Mom Voyage team shares experiences to help you plan a vacation the whole family will love!