This content will open in a overlayFive Day Forecast
We'd be happy to help you plan activities before you arrival. Contact our vacation planner or call 1-787-259-7676 ext. 5105.
Things To Do
Just four miles away from the hotel is the historic downtown area of Ponce with an array of cultural and historic sites to complement a relaxing visit, including museums, theaters, castles, cathedrals, a coffee plantation and much more.
Top things to do in Ponce:
- Ponce Art Museum: This museum has the finest collection of European and Latin American art in the Caribbean
- Museum of the History of Ponce (Casa Salazar): Opened in the Casa Salazar in 1992, this museum traces the history of the city from the time of the Taino tribes to the present.
- Old Firehouse Museum (El Parque de Bombas): Constructed in 1882 and designated a year later as the island's first permanent headquarters for a volunteer firefighting brigade.
- Teatro La Perla: Built in the neoclassical style in 1864, remains one of the most visible symbols of the economic prosperity of Ponce during the mid-19th century.
- Hacienda Buena Vista: Built in 1833, this hacienda preserves an old way of life, with its whirring waterwheels and artifacts of 19th-century farm production.
- Tibes Indian Ceremonial Center: One of the most important archaeological sites in the Caribbean. It shows the continuous indigenous life on the island more than a thousand years before the arrival of Columbus.
IN AND AROUND TOWN
Fun in Puerto Rico
Our Hilton Mom Voyage team shares experiences to help you plan a vacation the whole family will love!