Book your Mao's Last Dancer package at Hilton Brisbane, and enjoy luxury accommodation in the heart of Brisbane's CBD, breakfast at Vintaged Bar + Grill, and tickets to Mao's Last Dancer. Discover one man’s incredible journey from poverty to world-famous artist in this exclusive Museum of Brisbane exhibition, a 5 minute walk from the hotel. Features never-before-seen interviews, performance footage and personal artefacts in an intimate portrait of a contemporary Australian icon.
- This offer is valid for stays between 1st December 2017 and 29th April 2018, booked via Hilton Brisbane.
- Offer is subject to availability.
- Includes buffet breakfast for two at Vintaged Bar + Grill, tickets for two for Mao's Last Dancer exhibition at Museum Of Brisbane.
- Prices are charged in local currency and are subject to change.
- Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a double/twin room.
- Non refundable, and prepaid.
- Full deposit is required upon booking. Bookings cannot be altered. See terms and conditions upon room booking for further information.