This content will open in a overlayFive Day Forecast
Things To Do
Conveniently located in one of the main business centers of São Paulo, the region of Berrini Avenue, the Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi is in the East Tower of the United Nations Business Center (CENU) and offers a variety of things to do in and around town:
- Underground access to Shopping Nacoes Unidas and D&D shopping mall
- Views to Octavio Frias de Oliveira bridge, The Estaiada bridge, São Paulo's postcard
- Ibirapuera and Villa Lobos parks
- Several music halls only 10-minute drive away
- Upscale shopping malls: Morumbi Shopping, Shopping Cidade Jardim and Shopping Vila Olimpia
- Morumbi Soccer Stadium
For city explorers, Sao Paulo also has a lot of great experiences to offer:
- Paulista Avenue
- Downtown Sao Paulo
- More than 12,500 restaurants with tastes from all around the world
- 110 museums and cultural centers
- And more
Recommended Attractions in Sao Paulo
Downtown Sao Paulo
History, architecture and culture. Visit the Mercado Municipal, Sé Cathedral, Mosteiro Sao Bento and more.
The most important avenue of São Paulo, its splendor makes São Paulo different.
You’ll find visual arts Collection that intrinsically is related to the Brazilian culture.
This museum is the most important museum of western art from the Southern Hemisphere.
This museum is about Brazil’s history, which has turned soccer into Brazilians passion.
Brazilian Central Park designed by architect Oscar Niemeyer and Roberto Burle Marx.