Basking in the warm Mediterranean sun all year round, Barcelona is a beautiful city, bursting with energy. The fashionable Catalan capital is overflowing with style and is famed for its sophisticated, cosmopolitan atmosphere.
Marvel at the spectacular architecture of Antoni Gaudí or stroll along the famous Les Ramblas promenade where street performers entertain. Explore the city's fascinating museums, sample local delicacies in a pavement café or simply laze on the soft sandy beach.
With this exclusive offer, you can stay at the Hilton Diagonal Mar Barcelona hotel with breakfast included and you'll receive a welcome VIP Afrodita Cocktail (Vodka, blueberries, mandarin, ginger and liquid chocolate) at the Pistaccio Lobby Bar the day of your arrival.
Discover many of Barcelona’s cultural and leisure activities free or at a reduced price with the Barcelona Card. You can get the train to and from the airport, enjoy free admission to some of the city’s museums and more than 70 discounts.
Skip the queues and get free admission to the city’s foremost museums, including the Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya, Fundació Joan Miró, Fundació A. Tàpies, museums that are part of the Museu d’Història de la Ciutat, Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona, Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona, Museu del Modernisme Català, Museu Egipci de Barcelona. The card also entitles you to a free waterfront cruise on Las Golondrinas and admission to Torre de Collserola.
Don't miss out - book now!
- 2 nights stay in a double room
- Breakfast for two people
- Welcome cocktail in our Pistaccio Lobby Bar
- 2 days BCN city cards* (unlimited access to public transportation, entrance to selected museums)
*Included in the Barcelona Card:
• Free travel on public transport: Barcelona metro and city buses run by Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona, and Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya city and suburban trains, trams, Barcelona airport train and Renfe suburban trains zone 1.
• Over 70 discounts at museums and city sights, on visits and tours, leisure and entertainments, nightlife, at shops, restaurants, unique means of transport and other services.
• The Barcelona Card Kids (4-12 years old) offers all the advantages for less than the price of a public transport pass.
• Free deals and discounts are only valid once the card is activated and only during the period of its validity.
• Guide in six languages (English/Catalan/Spanish/French/German/Italian) that includes information about free deals and discounts.
• General map of Barcelona with:
- The location of the places offering free deals and discounts
- Map of the metro network
Offer is subject to availability. 2 nights length of stay. Prices featured are 'from' rates and are the lowest available during validity. Prices and offer details may be subject to change. All rates are subject to hotel availability; rate does not include taxes, gratuities or other incidental charges; certain length of stay restrictions may apply. Early departure fee may apply. This offer may not be combined with any other discounts or offers. Full credit card payment is required at time of check in. Bookable minimum 2 days before arrival, cancellable minimum 3 days prior to arrival. Prices start from €184 per a double room.