Take this opportunity to visit the Golden Triangle of Art, comprising three of Europe’s best museums all located within 10 minutes walking distance of each other. The Prado is the among the world’s most complete art galleries, displaying extraordinary works by Velázquez, Goya and El Greco. The Reina Sofia is the famous home of Picasso's Guernica and the Thyssen-Bornemisza includes fascinating pieces dating from the Gothic and Renaissance periods right up to the works of Hopper, Bacon and Freud.
Take this opportunity to visit the most beautiful collections painted by El Greco himself. Experience a variety of never seen before exhibitions which will come to life as 2014 will mark the Year of El Greco.
- Accommodation for two with late check-out
- Entrance voucher for all three museums*
- Breakfast buffet at La Plaza Restaurant
- A complimentary bottle of water will be available in your room upon your return from the museums
- One voucher for complimentary 24 hours of internet per room
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport and to the city center
This offer is subject to availability and allocation of rooms. Prices are charged in local currency and conversions are given for guidance only. Prices are subject to change. Prepayable and non-refundable. Allow three days lead time.
* The use of the Entrance Voucher is not restricted to one day. Shuttle service is subject to availability & requires a reservation.
All rates are subject to Hotel availability; rate does not include taxes, gratuities or other incidental charges; certain length of stay restrictions may apply. Early departure fee may apply.