This content will open in a overlayFive Day Forecast
Things To Do
Downtown Knoxville is a vibrant and historically significant area. Hilton Knoxville is located close to a number of business, nightlife and shopping districts – and is a short walk away from World’s Fair Park and the University of Tennessee campus. Visit the animals of the Knoxville Zoo, sail down the river on a Tennessee Riverboat, shop at the West Towne Mall or learn more about the historic area at the Museum of Appalachia. For any queries or tour arrangements, the attentive and friendly staff will be happy to help.
- Neyland Stadium and Thompson Boland Arena within walking distance
- 20 minutes from the McGhee Tyson Knoxville Airport (TYS)
- Complimentary Knoxville Trolley Services right in front of the hotel
- Near the Knoxville Civic Coliseum and Auditorium
- Near World’s Fair Park and Knoxville’s Market Square District
- Covered walkway connecting to Knoxville Convention Center
In and Around Town
Full of Bars and entertainment, Market Square is a destination for Knoxville visitors and locals alike.
The historic Tennessee Theater continues to host live performances by the Knoxville Symphony as well as other theatrical performances.Tennessee Theater
World Fair Park
Enjoy a stroll through World Fair Park in downtown Knoxville. Gaze into the world famous sun sphere or lounge by the fountain.
University of Tennessee
Visiting the University of Tennessee, stay at the Hilton Downtown with free trolley service to UT.