This content will open in a overlayFive Day Forecast
We'd be happy to help plan activities before you arrive. Contact our vacation planners or call 66-76-396 433.
Things To Do
Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa is conveniently located close to all of the coasts and is the ideal choice for guests looking for a quiet destination, away from the hustle and bustle. Our hotel is close to the majority of Phuket’s local attractions. We offer the perfect place to enjoy an active holiday and admire spectacular tropical scenery.
Culture and Viewpoints
- 15-minute drive from Phromthep Cape that offers beautiful sunsets
- 20-minute drive to Chalong Temple and Big Buddha
- 30-minute drive from the weekend/night markets of Phuket Town
- 10-minute walk from Karon beach temple with a weekly Friday food market
Beaches and Islands, Sports and Adventures
- The beaches of Nai Harn (20 minutes) and Kata Noi (10 minutes) are the perfect setting to relax
- Patong (15 minutes) Beach is famous for its nightlife and shopping
- Only a 15-minutes drive to ATV Adventure Park and 20 minutes to the famous zip lining adventure
- Some of the best Phuket golf courses are located within a 30-40-minute drive from the resort
Shopping and Nightlife
Shopping destinations including OTOP stores, outlets and shopping malls are located between 15-30 minutes away.
In and Around Town
Cruise around the famous Phi Phi Islands, take a trip to the Similan Islands, or discover the hidden paradise of Phangna Bay and many more.
Wat Chalong Temple
Experience the culture of Thailand and at the island's most visited temple.
Phuket Old Town
The islands architecture is a reflection of a very unique Sino-Portuguese Architecture which attractively displays the art and cultural personality of Phuket.
The renowned viewpoint offers breathtaking sunset views and tropical climate scenery that will take your breath away.
Big Buddha Phuket
The temple offers stunning 360 degree views of the Andaman Sea and Phuket Island.
The wonderland offers various attractions for families such as; Thai buffet dinner, large games room and Thai cultural dance and shows.