This content will open in a overlayFive Day Forecast
We'd be happy to help plan activities before you arrive. Contact our vacation planners or call 66-76-396 433.
Things To Do
Conveniently located close to all of the coasts, we’re the ideal choice for guests looking for a quiet destination, away from the hustle and bustle. Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa is close to the majority of Phuket’s local attractions – we’re the perfect place to enjoy an active holiday and spectacular tropical scenery.
Major Thai Festivals
- Thai New Year Songkran festival (13th – 15th April)
- 10 days Vegetarian Festival (Mid- end of October)
- Loy Krathong Festival (15th November)
Culture and Viewpoints:
- 15 minute drive from Phromthep Cape that offers beautiful sunsets
- 20 minute drive to Chalong Temple and Big Buddha
- 30 minute drive from the weekend/night markets of Phuket Town
- 10 minute walk from Karon beach temple with a Friday food market each week
Beaches and Islands, Sports and Adventures
- The beaches of Nai Harn (20 minutes) and Kata Noi (10 minutes) are the perfect setting to relax, whereas Patong (15 minutes) Beach is famous for its nightlife and shopping.
- Only 15 minutes’ drive to ATV Adventure Park and 20 minutes to the famous zip lining adventure.
- Some of the best Phuket golf courses are located within 30-40 minutes’ drive from the resort.
Shopping and Nightlife
- Shopping destinations including OTOP stores, outlets and shopping malls are located between 15 to 30 minutes away.