The Ambassador Suite which was renovated in late 2013 in calming tones of lilac's and grey's boasts an impressive Art Deco painted fresco circular coffered ceiling with mother of pearl detail. The Ambassador Suite can accommodate up to 120 guests for a sit down Wedding Breakfast, and a further 80 for your evening reception. When you’re looking for photo opportunities, our grand Victorian architecture gives you plenty of choice for romantic backdrops as well as being a short walk from the wonderful Brighton Bandstand and being situated between both Brighton Pier and the West Pier.
Tell us exactly what you want, ask a question whenever it occurs to you, and our experienced Wedding and Civil Partnership coordinators will do the rest.
Our commitment to you is to providing a truly personal service that means it's our job to help you relax and enjoy your special day. To arrange a viewing of the hotel and facilities, and to discuss your specific requirements, please contact us on 01273 720 710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All inclusive Wedding package from £3000 for up to 40 guests.
- Dedicated Wedding Coordinator
- Ambassador Suite for Wedding Breakfast & Evening Reception
- White Linen, Table Cloths
- Cake stand and Knife
- Red Carpet on Arrival
Food and Beverages:
- Menu Tasting for Bride and Groom
- A glass of sparkling wine on arrival for all guests
- Canape reception (includes 3 canapes per person)
- Three course Wedding Breakfast with coffee
- Half a bottle of wine per person with Wedding Breakfast
- One glass of sparkling wine for all guests for the toast
- Complimentary night for the Bride and Groom including Full English Breakfast
Hilton Brighton Metropole is also licensed for Civil Ceremonies for an additional room hire charge. Special accommodation rates and personalized online group reservations available, subject to availability.
Supplementary charges apply for additional guests. Package is available subject to availability throughout 2014.
Wedding package is only valid for contracted Wedding's between 1st September 2013 and 31st December 2013.
Please ask at the hotel for our all inclusive wedding package terms and conditions.