Imagine a local dram in front of the roaring fire on arrival and breathtaking views of the River Tay. It's the perfect Hogmanay House Party in true Scottish style. Join us for a two- or three-night Scottish New Year Break. Book now to avoid disappointment.
Prices from £475 for a three night break.
- Afternoon Tea on arrival on 30th December
- Clay target shooting on Hogmanay
- Black Tie Gala Dinner and Ceilidh on Hogmanay
- Dinner in the Garden Restaurant on 30th and 1st
- Buck Fizz Scottish Breakfast on New Year's Day
- Famous Hilton Buffet Breakfast on Hogmanay and 2nd January
- Falconry display on the front lawn on New Year's Day
- New Year's Day Grand Buffet with dinner dance
For full details, download our Festive Brochure (PDF).
Two night breaks also available - call us for details. To book, call our in-house reservations team now on 01350 728333 or book online now.
Subject to availability. Add an additional night stay for £60.00 per adult including dinner, bed and breakfast (up to 30 December or from 1 January). Adult rates are per adult including dinner, bed and breakfast and are based on two adults sharing a standard room or twin room. £100 deposit per person is required at time of booking with full balance payable by 31st October 2013. Children’s rates for New Year at Hilton Dunkeld House apply. Children under 12 years sharing a room with parents are charged at £55.00 per child per night. Children aged 12-17 years sharing a room with parents are charged £80.00 per child per night. Children staying in their own room are charged at 100% of first room. Upgrades are available at a supplement to deluxe rooms or suites.