This content will open in a overlayFive Day Forecast
Things To Do
Hilton Liverpool City Centre is situated in the heart of the newly remodeled city center. With spectacular views over Chavasse Park, the hotel offers easy access to Liverpool One, an open-air shopping district hosting over 160 high-street or designer stores, bars and restaurants. For more shopping, explore the fashionable MetQuarter and Cavern Walks, Church Street or browse independent stores on Bold Street.
Named European Capital of Culture in 2008, Liverpool has plenty to offer, including the Merseyside docks, UNESCO World Heritage site. Spend a few hours in one of the city’s famous museums or galleries including:
- World Museum
- Museum of Liverpool
- The Beatles Story
- Tate Liverpool, for modern and contemporary art
- Walker Art Gallery with paintings, sculpture and decorative arts
- Open Eye Gallery featuring photography and media arts
Other landmarks include:
- Liverpool Anglican Cathedral and Metropolitan Cathedral of Christ the King
- Wheel of Liverpool
- Central Library
- Radio City Tower
- Liverpool’s two famous football stadiums: Anfield & Goodison Park
Known as the World Capital of Pop, Liverpool features a thriving music scene. Catch popular artists at the Echo arena, just five minutes from the hotel, or discover upcoming talent at more intimate venues. Enjoy live performances by renowned companies at Everyman and Playhouse theaters or a musical at the Empire.
Liverpool is culturally vibrant with fantastic festivals throughout the year – come and join us.