It's important to us that each Guest is given appropriate information to make their stay as comfortable as possible. Here you can find details of our Hotel Policies on items such as Check-In/Check-Out times, Cancellations, Payment, and much more. For additional details, please contact the hotel and speak to one of our helpful Team Members.
- Due to potential disturbances to other guests, such as barking, we ask that where possible pets are not left unattended in guestrooms.
- Should this be unavoidable, please ensure that the ‘Pet in Room’ door hanger provided is displayed on the outside of your bedroom door and that Front Office has been notified, dialing extension “0”. Any disturbance must be curtailed to safeguard all our guest’s rights to privacy and a peaceful stay.
- Regretfully, the hotel prohibits the presence of pets in any of the hotel’s health club, pool areas, dining, and beverage or lounge venues. Naturally, this exclusion does not apply to assistance dogs.
- When outside of your guestroom, pets must be on a short leash or in a pet carrier
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet whilst both in the hotel and within its immediate vicinity, such as outside the hotel’s entrance. Our housekeeping department will be happy to provide you with refuse bags.
- Please contact the hotel’s Housekeeping Department, to co-ordinate daily room cleaning-service. It is often far more convenient for you and your pet to have the daily room cleaning service whilst you and your pet are out of the room.
- If the pet is in the room while your room is being serviced by a member of the hotel team the pet must be caged and supervised by the guest.
- You are responsible for any and all property damage and / or personal injuries resulting from your pet. You must further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its operators from all liability and damage suffered as a result of your pet. The hotel reserves the right to charge your account an amount of £35.00 per stay to defray cleaning costs. Also, the hotel will charge you an amount, which the hotel will incur to repair any damages caused by your pet.
- Hotel can only allow guests to bring up to a maximum of 2 pets per room to the hotel. A pet refers to either a cat or dog that weighs no more than 75 lbs or 35kg.
- The guest needs to confirm that the pet has all required and up to date vaccinations and inoculations and does not have any communicable illnesses or diseases
- If the hotel determines in its sole discretion that the pet is objectionable to other hotel guests, it is the responsibility of the owner to make immediate arrangements to house the pet outside of the hotel.
- Should you have any questions, or need clarification on these policies, please do not hesitate to contact to Duty Manager by dialing “0”.
- We genuinely thank you for selecting our hotel, and we hope your stay with us is most enjoyable. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay more pleasurable, and we look forward to providing you with an outstanding experience