Rooms & Suites
Our rooms are designed with comfort and convenience in mind, providing a place to unwind or to catch up on work. Explore the various types of rooms and amenities, and choose the space that's right for you.
All guest rooms have large bay windows that open slightly to allow for fresh air and are available in either one king-sized bed or two double beds featuring the Hilton Serenity Collection®.
- Rooms are approximately 300 square feet and are all non-smoking
- All rooms have hair dryers, iron and ironing boards and beverage center. Beverage centers contain coffee maker, ice bucket, mini refrigerators.
- Rooms have 32" flat screen HD LCD Televisions with Lodgenet (includes web TV, Nintendo gaming system, music channels, and the pay movie system). There are also free to guest television stations.
- The desks have European adaptors in them along with internet plugs and a regular outlet.
- Executive Level rooms have upgraded amenities including cordless phones, robe, slippers and the full line of the Hilton Serenity Collection® and access to Executive Lounge along with continental breakfast.
Enjoy Bay, City, and Space Needle views from your bay window in our 600 sqft one bedroom suite, featuring two 42" HD TV's. Enjoy access to the Executive Lounge including a complimentary continental breakfast for two when staying in this one bedroom king suite located on the top floor. The suite features city and water views and consists of a bedroom with 1 king bed connected to a separate parlor. The connecting parlor boasts a sitting area with sofa bed and wet bar. Make use of the Executive Lounge featuring complimentary evening hors d'oeuvres and beverages. Relax in the armchair and watch movies on the HD TV. Utilize the ergonomic chair and catch up with work at the desk. Surf the web with complimentary WiFi access. Special touches include 2 plush bathrobes and complimentary bottled water. Sleeps 4. In-room amenities include Hilton Serenity Bedding Collection with oversized pillows and duvet, refrigerator, safe, hair dryer, iron, and ironing board.View All Suites
All Executive Floor rooms start on the 24th floor and continue through the 28th floor. Start your day off with our Continental Breakfast for two in our Executive Lounge at the Top of the Hilton with breathtaking views. Enjoy exclusive access to our Executive Lounge with complimentary wireless Internet access, relax in the evening with complimentary hors d'oeuvres and beverages. Each room includes two luxurious terrycloth robes and complimentary bottled waterView All Executive Rooms
All 237 guest rooms begin on the 14th floor and continue through the 28th floor. This unique layout provides each room with spectacular views of the city, Olympic Mountains, or our partial water-view rooms of Elliott Bay. Our accessible rooms feature all the amenities of our standard king rooms and have been designed for easy wheelchair access with wider door frames, elevated bathroom seat, lower bath counters as well as safety bars and shower seat with shower/tub combo. The corresponding photo may not reflect the specific accessible room type or room feature.View All Accessible Rooms