Hilton Seattle1301 6th Avenue, Seattle, Washington, 98101-2304, USA TEL: 1-206-624-0500 FAX: 1-206-682-9029
Rooms & Suites
Our rooms are designed with comfort and convenience in mind; providing a place to unwind or to catch up on work. Explore the various types of rooms, explore the amenities, and choose the space that's right for you.
All guest rooms have large bay windows that open slightly to allow for fresh air and are available in either one king-sized bed or two double beds featuring the Hilton Serenity Collection®.
- Rooms are approximately 300 square feet and are all non-smoking
- All rooms have hair dryers, iron and ironing boards and beverage center. Beverage centers contain coffee maker, ice bucket, mini refrigerators.
- Rooms have 32" flat screen HD LCD Televisions with Lodgenet (includes web TV, Nintendo gaming system, music channels, and the pay movie system). There are also free to guest television stations.
- The desks have European adaptors in them along with internet plugs and a regular outlet.
- Executive Level rooms have upgraded amenities including cordless phones, robe, slippers and the full line of the Hilton Serenity Collection® and access to Executive Lounge along with continental breakfast.
Enjoy the amazing views and decor of our three unique suites. Located on the upper Northwest corners of the building, these suites have the ability to be a Single Bedroom Suite or a Two Bedroom Suite. Each Parlor room features its own entrance, full bath, wet bar area, dinning table for eight, and a sitting area for lounging or TV viewing. Adjoining sleeping rooms with king bed, full bath, and separate entrance occupy either side. Because of limited availability, these rooms must be reserved directly with the hotel.View All Suites
All Executive Level rooms start on the 24th floor and continue through the 28th. Start your day off with our Continental Breakfast for two at the Top of the Hilton with breathtaking views. Enjoy exclusive access to our Executive Lounge with complimentary wireless Internet access, relax in the evening with complimentary hors d'oeuvres and enjoy beverages for a nominal fee at cocktail hour. Each room includes luxurious terrycloth robes with slippers, upgraded bath amenities, and complimentary bottled water with evening turndown service.View All Executive Rooms
All 237 guest rooms begin on the 14th floor and continue through the 28th floor. This unique layout provides each room with spectacular views of the city, Olympic Mountains, or our partial water-view rooms of Elliott Bay. Our accessible rooms feature all the amenities of our standard king rooms and have been designed for easy wheelchair access with wider door frames, elevated bathroom seat, lower bath counters as well as safety bars and shower seat with shower/tub combo. The corresponding photo may not reflect the specific accessible room type or room feature.View All Accessible Rooms