Discover a unique blend of Turkish culture, cuisine, and buzzing city-life with our 'Colors of Turkey' Breaks – at a choice of 16 Hilton Worldwide hotels.
Stay for two nights or more at a Hilton Worldwide hotel in Adana, Ankara, Dalaman, Istanbul, Izmir, Kayseri, Mersin, Urfa, Kütahya, Konya or Cappadocia – the choice is yours. And to ensure you see the best of your chosen destination, you'll enjoy a FREE half-day city tour.
If you're a Hilton HHonors member, you'll also earn 1,000 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points. Not a Hilton HHonors member? Join.
Why not bring the family? Kids stay free when sharing their parents' room and eat free when dining from the children's menu.
Get more from your weekend with a lazy breakfast available until 11am and a late check-out available until 6pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
Turkey is waiting and, with the Hilton Worldwide Hotels, it's all taken care of – book now!
Enjoy the tour between two cities; Mersin & Adana! You will visit in this tour:
- Cleopatra Gate: It is believed that Cleopatra sailed up the Cydnus disguised as Aphrodite and came through this gate in 41 B.C. on her way.
- St Paul's Church and Well: Saint Paul was the 12th apostles of Jesus Christ and undertook important roles in the spreading of Christianity. Discover the ancient well, the surrounding ruins and a church.
- Antique Tarsus Houses: Represents the most original examples of civil architecture.
- The Roman Road: The road is thought to be a part of the main road connecting Cilicia to Capadocia during antiquity.
- Tarsus Waterfall: The channel of Tarsus Brook passing through the city during the Romans period has been changed and moved to its present place.The graveyard has remained underwater. When the water level drops during the summer, it is possible to see the graves under the waterfall.
- "Nusret" the minelayer: Nusret is a 360-ton Turkish minelayer, a hero of WWI, still extant as a museum ship in the port of Tarsus.
- 2-nights or more at your chosen Hilton Worldwide hotel
- Buffet breakfast each morning
- FREE half-day city tour
- 1,000 HHonors Bonus Points
- Lazy breakfast, available until 11am
- Late check-out, available until 6pm
- Kids stay free when sharing your room (terms apply)
- Kids under 10 eat and drink free from the children's menu (terms apply)
Offer is valid from 1 December 2012 till 31 December 2013 and is not combinable with any other offers.
Rates are per double room per night and are subject o availability. Unless otherwise stated, rates do not include taxes, gratuities, resort fees or incidental charges.
Minimum 2-night stay is required to benefit from this special offer. Package includes breakfast and half-day city tour for two people.
Tour day and ime must be arranged with the Concierge or Reservations before or at the time of check-in.
Booking must be made at least 5 days in advance of arrival and a credit card guarantee is required at the time of booking.
Cancellations can be made up to 1 day prior to the arrival date. Rates are subject to 8% VAT.
*Late checkout & Lazy breakfast are subject to availability. "Weekends" are Saturday and Sunday only. Kids stay & eat free: Stays for up to two children aged 18 years and younger are complimentary when sharing a room with a paying adult. Some hotels charge supplements for families, please check at time of booking. A second room for children aged 18 years or younger is charged at 50% of the first room rate. All children aged 10 years or younger are entitled o complimentary breakfast, lunch and dinner including non alcoholic beverages in at least one hotel-operated restaurant, as designated by the hotel, when accompanied by paying adults currently staying in the hotel. Children are able to choose from the Children's menu or will be served children's portions. These offers do not apply to room service.
**Hilton Dalaman Resort & Spa features ultra all inclusive system, and first childsharing room with two adults is free, for the second child between 3-12 years an extracharge of TRY 130 will be applied.
***For guests at DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul- Moda, departure point of the half day city tour will be either Hilton Istanbul or Conrad Istanbul. Hilton HHonors™ membership, earning of Points & Miles™ and redemption of points are subject to HHonors