NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: We'll Take You There Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) and Canada (excluding Quebec), who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry and a Hilton Hilton Honors Member (membership is free) at the time of entry. Employees of Hilton Worldwide, Inc., ePrize, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations and is void in Quebec and where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.2. Sponsor: Hilton, Inc., 7930 Jones Branch Dr. McLean, VA 22102, U.S.A. Administrator: ePrize, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069, U.S.A.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on October 28, 2013 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on December 9, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, you can enter the Sweepstakes through the Hilton Hotels & Resorts page on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/hilton) or through the Hilton GRAMMY website at www.hilton.com/GRAMMYs ("Website"). If you enter through the Hilton Hotels & Resorts Facebook page, you will need to "like" the Hilton Hotels & Resorts page in order to participate in the Sweepstakes. Once you "like" the page or visit the Website, follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form, including your Hilton Honors Member number (Hilton Hilton Honors membership is free) and a valid home address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: Each participant may enter one time during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Hilton Honors Member number. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
Bonus entries: There are two (2) ways to earn bonus Sweepstakes entries, as described below:
- Stay at a Hilton Hotels & Resorts Hotel: Stay at any property in the Hilton Hotels & Resorts Brand portfolio in the U.S. or Canada on a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday night (each a "Weekend Night") during the Promotion Period. Reservations must be booked between October 28, 2013 – December 8, 2013. If your reservation is connected with your Hilton Honors Membership number, you will receive one (1) bonus entry into the Grand Prize drawing for each Weekend Night that you complete during the Promotion Period.
- Earn additional entries without a Stay: Hand print your name, Hilton Honors Member number, address, day and evening phone numbers, email address, and date of birth on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to "We'll Take You There Sweepstakes," c/o ePrize, Inc., Department: 804609, PO BOX: 5046, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5046, U.S.A. You will receive one (1) bonus entry into the Grand Prize drawing. Limit: One (1) entry per envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten and must be postmarked by December 8, 2013 and received by December 13, 2013. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: Each entrant may receive up to eighteen (18) bonus Sweepstakes entries through any method or combination of methods.
5. Grand Prize Drawing: Administrator is an independent judging organization, whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around December 17, 2013. The potential winner will be notified by mail, email or phone. Except where prohibited, the potential winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release, which must be received by Administrator within three (3) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If the potential winner is a Canadian resident he/she will be required to answer a time limited skill testing question without assistance, in order to be eligible to receive a prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. If the potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release or provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), fails to answer the skill-testing question correctly (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the Grand prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
6. Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A trip for two (2) to Los Angeles, CA from January 24, 2014 to January 27, 2014 to attend the 56th Annual GRAMMY Awards scheduled to take place on Sunday, January 26, 2014. Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Los Angeles, CA; three (3) nights' standard hotel accommodations at The Beverly Hilton Hotel (one room, double occupancy); ground transportation to/from airport and hotel in Los Angeles and to/from hotel and STAPLES Center on Sunday evening, January 26, 2014; admission for two (2) to the Hilton Hotels & Resorts Pre-GRAMMY brunch on January 26, 2014; two (2) tickets to the 56th GRAMMY Awards Ceremony telecast; and two (2) tickets to the Official 56th GRAMMY Awards Celebration® after party. Winner must travel on January 24, 2014 and return on January 27, 2014. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and blackout dates. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. Travel dates provided herein are subject to change within Sponsor’s sole discretion. If winner is unable to travel on dates specified by Sponsor, winner may forfeit the prize and Sponsor may select an alternate winner if time permits. If the GRAMMY Awards and/or the GRAMMY Celebration After-Party (or any other prize-related activity or event) is moved to another host city in 2014, the prize will be adjusted to accommodate travel and accommodations to the new host city. If the GRAMMY Awards and/or the GRAMMY Celebration After-Party are cancelled or postponed for any reason, no substitution for the tickets will be provided and winner will receive the other portion(s) of the prize as full satisfaction of the prize without additional compensation and Sponsor will have no further obligation to winner. Major credit card will be required upon hotel check-in to cover any incidental charges. Trip must be booked through a representative selected by Sponsor. Once travel arrangements have been made, no changes will be permitted. Event tickets are subject to terms and conditions specified by issuers. Seat locations will be determined by Sponsor. Winner and guest must comply with all venue regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of applicable portion of prize. Sponsor reserves the right to photograph, videotape or otherwise record winner’s and guest’s participation in all elements of the Grand Prize (“Prize Footage”). Sponsor shall own all rights to the Prize Footage and Sponsor and its designees shall have the right, but not the obligation, to use, reproduce, modify, publish, post, create derivative works from, and display such Prize Footage and all elements embodied therein, including, without limitation, any names and likenesses, in whole or in part, on a worldwide perpetual basis, and to incorporate the Prize Footage into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, for internal, advertising, commercial and Contestal purposes, and Winner (and guest) may be required to sign additional documents confirming such rights. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Travel companion must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the date of departure or a sibling/friend of winner with the appropriate parental permissions and releases and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. If applicable, winner and travel companion are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports and any other documents necessary for travel between the United States and Canada. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. If in the judgment of Sponsor air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $4,800 USD. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. ALL TAXES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. No transfer, assignment or substitution of a prize, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize (or a portion thereof) for an item of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion if any advertised prize becomes unavailable.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Facebook, Inc., Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state or province for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan U.S.A.; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/16IQ8kS. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2013 ePrize, Inc. All rights reserved.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.