Things To Do
Los Cabos, meaning the Capes, is located at the very tip of the Baja Peninsula in México. Hilton Los Cabos is ideally located between colonial San José del Cabo and the vibrant Cabo San Lucas. The hotel is also situated in front of the Sea of Cortés, at one of the only swimmable beaches along the Corridor.
San José del Cabo is a typical Mexican town with a variety of restaurants and art galleries, just 10 minutes’ drive away. Cabo San Lucas is just 20 minutes’ drive away, boasting a Marina, shopping mall and night life.
Top things to do in Los Cabos:
- Visit the Arch, a famous rock formation and landmark of the destination
- Championship golf courses
- Fish in the “Marlin Capital of the world”, one of the top five fishing destinations on the planet
- Olive Ridley Sea Turtle spawning, a lifetime experience from late July to November
- Humpback whale watching from the end of December to early April
- Swimming with dolphins, camel rides and flyboard
- Scuba diving for divers of all levels
- Explore La Paz, capital of Baja California Sur and Todos Santos, the only Baja Magical town
Learn more about the tours and activities that make Los Cabos an unforgettable destination for all traveling styles. Our team and tour operators will assist you.
IN AND AROUND TOWN
Have Fun in Cabo
Our Hilton Mom Voyage team shares experiences to help you plan a vacation the whole family will love!