Things To Do
Barbados climate is close to perfect all year round, with warm temperatures and a constant gentle sea breeze. There's so much to do, including:
- Barbados Museum
- Morgan Lewis Sugar Mill, Gun Hill Signal Station, George Washington summer house and Sunbury House
- Ayshford Bird Park reserve
Water adventures in Barbados:
- Swimming with the turtles
- Snuba Scuba Adventure, a shallow water diving system, combination of snorkeling and scuba diving
- Harrison's Cave, the most popular attraction in Barbados, a large cavern
Watersports at Hilton Barbados Resort:
The on-site scuba diving center at Hilton Barbados Resort offers a full range of motorized and non-motorized water sport activities. All non-motorized sports (such as snorkeling, boogie boards and kayaks) are free to Hilton hotel Guests.
Motorized adventures include Turtle and Shipwreck snorkeling safari, Scuba diving trips, PADI Scuba Diving courses, Jet Ski, and high-speed boats.
Barbados Blue diving center is in the middle of the best dive sites including a backyard house reef in the historic Carlisle Bay Marine Park with its six ship wrecks and thousands of colorful reef fish and turtles.
Day Passes at Hilton Barbados Resort:
For cruiseship passengers or locals looking for a day of relaxation pool or beach side, choose the Hilton Day Pass which offers access to beach loungers, beach towels, non-motorized watersports and lunch with a beverage.
Day Pass Prices:
- Adults: $80* (ages 12 and up) - Package includes lunch with one beverage
- Children: $40* (ages 3 -11) - Package includes lunch with fruit juice and ice cream
- Children under 3 years have free access. There is no meal package for children between the ages of 0 and 2 years)
*Prices subject to change without prior notice.
Recommended Attractions in Barbados
Barbados Blue Diving
Located on site. Offers PADI courses, diving, snorkeling and more
Explore Harrison's Cave
Take a tramway into a fascinating underground cave and lake system
UNESCO World Heritage
Learn the Barbados History through our 17th century cannons and fort
On site supervised club with activities and entertainment for kids 4 to 13
Mount Gay Rum Distillery
Tasteful trip through the history and making of Barbados' famous Rum
Sports, Culture and More!
Enjoy a cricket tournament or wine festival during your next visit