Things To Do
Experience all that New England has to offer near Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, a premier choice in Stamford, Connecticut hotels. Our location provides for easy access to I-95 and the most popular attractions and things to do in Stamford, CT. Check out a show at the Palace Theater, shop at Stamford Town Center Mall or take a short drive and hit the slots at Foxwoods Resort Casino. Head to the glitz and glamour of New York City or enjoy an afternoon at nearby Norwalk/Greenwich beaches. From museums to golf courses and shopping to dining, your stay here ensures you a memorable vacation.
- Amtrak Stamford (Metro North Station) - .5 mi
- Stamford Center for the Performing Arts - 1 mi
- Palace Theatre and the Rich Form - 0.9 mi
- Scalzi Park - 1.4 mi
- Stamford Town Center Mall - 1 mi
- Norwalk Maritime Aquarium - 8 mi
- Griffith E Harris Golf Course - 2 mi
- University of Connecticut at Stamford - 1 mi
- New York City - 45 mi
- Mohegan Sun Resort & Casino - 80 mi
- Foxwoods Resort Casino - 90 mi
- Stamford, Norwalk, Greenwich and Westport beaches and State Parks as close as 1.5 miles
- Koscinszko Park waterfront walkway - 0.9 mi
- Stamford Museum & Nature Center - 5.5 mi
- Bartlette Arboretum & Gardens - 6.1 mi
- Avon Theatre – historic indie-film center - 2.0 mi
In and Around Town
Have Fun in Stamford
Our Hilton Mom Voyage team shares experiences to help you plan a vacation the whole family will love!
Manhattan - New York City, NY
Free hotel shuttle to nearby train station with easy access to Manhattan - New York City from our Hilton Stamford, CT Hotel.
Stamford Center for the Performing Arts
See some of the best concerts and other performances in the Stamford area!
University of Connecticut at Stamford
University of Connecticut, Stamford Campus
Griffith E Harris Golf Course
Over 158 beautiful acres. 18 hole, par 71 course.
Stamford Town Center Mall
Shopping mall in downtown Stamford.