PURE Wellness RoomsAllergy Friendly Hotel Rooms
Breathe easy when you book a PURE® wellness allergy friendly room, treated with the latest technologies available.
Rooms & Suites
Our rooms are designed with comfort and convenience in mind, providing a place to unwind or to catch up on work. Explore the various types of rooms and amenities, and choose the space that's right for you. Now featuring PURE® Wellness guestrooms, which remove up to 99.9% of pollutants and allergens so you can breathe easy.
Relax in a spacious, modern deluxe room after a full day of theme park excitement. Our rooms with one king-sized bed or two queen-sized beds feature:
- 414 sq. ft./38 sq. m. of space
- In-room safe, work desk and ironing board
- In-room coffee and tea maker
- Wired and wireless internet access
- 55-inch HDTV
For a remarkable, magical experience, upgrade to an upper-floor Disney-view room.View All Guest Rooms
For more room to relax, a suite is an ideal option.
- Junior Suite: 835 sq. ft./77 sq. m., a king-size bed, sitting area with a queen-sized sofa bed, and an office nook
- Hilton Suite: 1,250 sq. ft./116 sq. m. with one or two bedrooms, a separate parlor with a queen-sized sofa bed, two bathrooms, and a dining table for eight
- Executive Suite: 2,080 sq. ft./193 sq. m. and features a room with a king-sized bed, 1.5 baths, conference table for eight, and service kitchen
- Presidential Suite: Largest suite at 2,870 sq. ft./266 sq. m. with views of Bonnet Creek Nature Reserve and Walt Disney World® Resort
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando Suites: Consider upgrading to one of the stylish suites located at Waldorf Astoria Orlando (directly connected to Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek) – ranging in size from 945 to 2,228 sq. ft.
Our accessible guest rooms offer the same great amenities and services as our other guest rooms and suites. Some rooms have wheelchair-accessible showers. Please contact hotel for more information. The corresponding photo may not reflect the specific accessible room type or room features.View All Accessible Rooms