Things To Do
The Hilton Hotel & Executive Meeting Center Rockville is near the Metro light rail and offers convenient access to the National Zoo, National Cathedral, Georgetown, Dupont Circle, National Mall, Capitol Hill, the Smithsonian Institution museums, Verizon Center and National's Park in Washington, DC. This hotel in Rockville, MD is also near Bethesda, Silver Spring, Gaithersburg, MD, and is convenient to mass transit and highways.
Stay at the Rockville Hilton hotel and enjoy easy access to important business districts, major federal government offices and private organizations including the National Institutes of Health, the Food and Drug Administration, the National Institute of Standards and Technology, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, the Department of Energy, IBM, Hewlett-Packard and Lockheed Martin.
- Located steps away from Twinbrook Metro station (Red Line)
- Only minutes to area golf courses
- 1 Metro stop (White Flint Metro) to Montgomery County Bethesda North Conference Center
- Near the Maryland Soccerplex in Germantown
- Near the Rockville Ice Arena, Cabin John Ice Rink and Pike & Rose Center
- Easy access to the area airports: Washington Dulles, Ronald Reagan Washington National and Baltimore-Washington International
Take advantage of our Rockville hotel special offers and begin exploring all that surrounds our property.
In and Around Town
Have Fun in D.C.
Our Hilton Mom Voyage team shares experiences to help you plan a vacation the whole family will love!
U.S. Capitol & White House
Hop on the Metro and head downtown for a tour of the U.S. Capitol building or visit to the White House.
Twinbrook Metro Station
Located just steps from the hotel, the Twinbrook Metro Station provides easy access to downtown D.C.
Museums and Monuments
Spend a day exploring the wealth of museums and memorials in D.C., with many offering free admission.
Visit the National Mall and take in many of the most famous memorials, monuments and museums in D.C.
Rockville Town Square
Shop, dine and play at the Rockville Town Square, just a few short miles from our Rockville hotel.