Things To Do
Hilton Omaha's downtown Omaha hotel location offers convenience to concerts, theatre, retail, dining, culture and business.
- CHI Health Event Center - connected via sky bridge
- TD Ameritrade Park - one block
- Holland Performing Art Center - two blocks
- North Downtown Omaha - three blocks
- Omaha's Old Market - five blocks
- Omaha's Children Museum - one mile
- Eppley Airfield - three miles
- Henry Doorly Zoo - four miles
In and Around Town
CHI Health Event Center
Omaha’s hybrid facility that offers over 346,000 sq. ft. of convention center space & an 18,300-seat attached arena.
The Holland Center
The Holland Center boasts fantastic downtown views and amazing acoustics.
The Orpheum Theater
The Orpheum Theater hosts top performers. The restored theater was built in 1927.
Vibrant 100-acre botanical garden, open year-round for the exploration and enjoyment of nature.
The Durham Museum
Omaha’s former Union Station is the region’s premier history museum! Come explore The Durham Museum!
TD Ameritrade Park
Omaha’s 24,000 seat stadium is home to the NCAA Division I Men’s College World Series and Creighton Bluejays baseball.