Things To Do
A 15-minute train ride takes you from the railway station in Schiphol Airport to the heart of Amsterdam, where you'll find world-famous museums and galleries like Rijksmuseum and Hermitage, legendary nightlife, colorful markets, many retail and dining options, and iconic cultural attractions. Take a boat tour along the city's meandering canals and waterways, and discover the many historical buildings and tourist hotspots along the way. For more flexibility, choose a hop-on, hop-off 'canal bus,' which lets you disembark at most popular Amsterdam attractions. Tour the historic former brewery at The Heineken Experience, or simply people watch in a relaxed, canal side café.
Discover the hidden gems
In addition to exploring the center of Amsterdam, the city's trendy neighborhoods are a must see. Discover a different side of Amsterdam through the unique boutiques, cultural events and festivals, locals' favorite hot spots and much more. Explore each neighborhood and experience Amsterdam just like the locals do!
- Rembrandt's Social Network, 1-28 February 2019. Museum Rembrandt house present Rembrandt's social network exhibition marks three and a half centuries after his death.
- DGTL Festival 29-31 March 2019. Encompassing multiple stages throughout NDSM complex, mixing up established and new DJs as well as acts along with an artistic lighting and stage designs
- Tulip Festival 31 March - 31 April 2019. Tulips will be on display across the city, from Noord to Zuidoost and Oost to Nieuw-West. Enjoy the beatiful display of tulips on 85 locations across Amsterdam.
- Kings Day 27 April 2019. Its time to celebrate the king's birthday and enjoy the biggest, most colorful festivities in the Netherlands
- Keukenhof 21 March - 19 May 2019. Keukenhof is the most beautiful spring garden in the world. More than seven million tulips fill over 32 hectares with color and fragrance.
- Coolest Rink 18-28 January 2020. For an entire month, the stadium will host an impressive oval ice track as well as custom rinks, stages and food and drink in the middle of the field.
In and Around Town
The best way to experience the beautiful canals of Amsterdam is by boat. Our concierge can assist in organizing a variety of canal rides.
Historic City Centre
Cobbled streets, canals and historical monuments. Dam Square, Red Light District. Just a 15min tram ride away.
Good or bad weather, there is always something to do in the most famous square of Amsterdam.Dam Square
Concertgebouw (Concert Hall)
An impressive building hosting a wide variety of concerts. Classical, jazz & modern.
Van Gogh Museum
One of Holland's most famous museums. In Museum Square, open daily.
National museum of Holland. Famous artwork & exhibitions. In Museum Square, 15 mins from hotel, open daily.
Museum of contemporary and modern art. In Museum Square, open daily.
Anne Frank House
One of most important historical sites in Holland. Located 25mins from hotel along the Prinsengracht canal.
Historic brewery and visitor centre. Open daily.Heineken Experience
RAI Convention Center
International exhibition hall and conference center.RAI Convention Center
No matter the season Vondelpark remains to be the peaceful oasis in the middle of the city.
The micro-neighbourhood made of small streets that straddle the biggest canals of Amsterdam.