Things To Do
The activities available on Silhouette Island are as diverse as the surroundings.
Scuba divers will be drawn to the coral reefs lining the outer edges of Silhouette Island. The resort has the only five-star PADI-certified diving center in the region. Choose from a range of activities including snorkeling, kayaking, coastal trolling fishing and local fishing. Enjoy a relaxing cruise or take a sail on a catamaran. On land, the fitness center and tennis courts are available to satisfy a competitive streak. For the ultimate in relaxation, unwind at the eForea Spa with beauty, yoga and massage rituals.
A nature walk through the island's verdant jungle promises to deliver an intimate Silhouette experience.
Hilton Labriz embraces precious family moments with a special kids program :
• Special Kids Welcome drink
• A tailor made Kids Passport to join the "Little Islanders Kids Club" and go on adventures with Morris the Crab, the official kids mascot
• A surprise goodies bag and a kids newspaper in the villa with special gifts and kids amenities
• The Little Island Hotelier Program : Food & Beverage (Mocktail classes), Front Office, Kitchen (Pizza making and cookie baking classes) and Housekeeping (towel art classes)
• Arts and crafts classes
• Daily Kids Train "Labriz Express" for resort tours
• Special family spa offers
The kids' club will make sure the young ones have an experience to tell friends about. For more information, visit hiltonseychelleslabriz.com