It's important to us that each Guest is given appropriate information to make their stay as comfortable as possible. Here you can find details of our Hotel Policies on items such as Check-In/Check-Out times, Cancellations, Payment, and much more. For additional details, please contact the hotel and speak to one of our helpful Team Members.
It is our pleasure to welcome you and your dog to Hilton Adelaide.
- Dogs must be domesticated, toilet trained and must not exceed the 34kg or 7lb weight limit.
- One dog per room and must not be left unattended at any time.
- Dogs are not permitted in public areas including; food & beverage outlets, tennis court, pool or pool deck area.
- Dogs must be on a lead or in a pet carrier at all times when in a public area.
- Rooms are limited, once booking has been made, please contact Hilton Adelaide to confirm booking +61 8 8217 2000
- Any damages incurred during your pet stay will be charged accordingly.
- A $500AUD deposit will be held upon check-in and a $90AUD charge per stay is applicable in addition to the nightly room rate.
Early Check-in charges may apply.
Children under 18 stay free sharing with parents using existing bedding. If extra bedding is required third person rates apply. Breakfast rates • 0 – 12yrs: Free • 12+ yrs: full charge
|Check-in / Check-out|
|Check-In Time||3:00 pm|
|Minimum Age to Register||18|
|Check-Out Time||12:00 pm|
|Late Check-Out Fee||30% Late checkout subject to availability (charges apply)|
|Cancellation Policy||Cancellation policies may vary depending on the rate or dates of your reservation. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy. If you need further assistance, call the hotel directly or contact customer service. Alternatively, you can cancel your reservation online.|
|Hotel Currency||Australian Dollars|
|Accepted Payment Options||
|Service animals allowed||Yes|
|Other Pet Services||It is our great pleasure to welcome you|
$25 for 24 hours