Things To Do
Stockholm, or the ‘Venice of the North,' is the stunning capital of Sweden and spread over 14 Islands.
Seamlessly blending the heart of the family vacation and business world with striking natural beauty and spectacular scenery. Explore Stockholm by boat or simply stroll around town easily on foot.
• Less than 1 minute walk to Slussen subway station
• 2 minute subway ride to the Old Town and docks, island of Skansen, Vasa Museum and the Gröna Lund amusement park.
• 5 minutes subway ride to central station
• 7 minutes subway ride to Östermalmstorgs - Strandvägen
• 12 minutes walk to The Royal Palace and Nobel Museum
more Stockholm attractions here
In and Around Town
Local Attractions Nearby
Take a look where local attractions are located in time distance from Hilton Stockholm.
Fun in Stockholm
Our Hilton Mom Voyage team shares experiences to help you plan a vacation the whole family will love!
Tips on Family Vacations to Stockholm
The Royal Palace
The official residence of His Majesty The King and the setting for most of the official receptions.
Gröna Lund Amusement Park
Experience the magical world of Gröna Lund, Stockholm's 130 year old amusement park.
The Hallwyl Museum
Find out about the von Hallwyls and their magnificent home from the end of the 19th century.
Skansen Open Air Museum
The world's oldest open-air museum featuring Nordic animals and Swedish history in characteristic old houses.
Old Town - Gamla Stan
Visit the Old Town (Gamla Stan), Stockholm's original city centre, dating from the 13th century.