Click below for detailed descriptions on how to find us (PDF)
Maps & Directions
Located in the city center, all the top attractions are within easy reach, including fantastic shopping and cultural sites such as Nottingham Castle. Nottingham Train Station is just a 15-minute walk away.
For further details including various routes to our hotel, please view our Hotel Map (PDF).
The hotel is located centrally in Nottingham and various bus lane restrictions are in place. When using sat nav, use the postcode NG1 4AF (instead of the hotel postcode) to be directed to the nearby Trinity Square car park and generally avoid bus restrictions.
DIRECTIONS FROM THE HOTEL STAFF
BY CAR: Use the postcode NG14AF when travelling to the hotel. This will take you to outside of the Trinity municipal car park where guests can park and receive a discount when stamping their ticket at Hotel reception.
To reach the hotel car park:
• Continue past the Trinity car park on North Church Street – a one way street which merges briefly on to Burton Street
• Bear left on to South Sherwood Street (Note Wagamama on your left at the junction)
• Keep left and turn left on to Upper Parliament Street (note the yellow Hilton directional signage and markings for bus restrictions)
• Cross x2 pedestrian crossings and then turn left at the first set of traffic lights on to Milton Street (Note: Burger King on the left corner at the junction)
• Cross x2 further pedestrian crossings and the Hotel car park is on your right hand side before a further set of traffic lights
For further details including various routes to our hotel please view our Hotel Map (PDF).
Hilton Nottingham is accessible only via Upper Parliament Street onto Milton Street. Access via Mansfield Road/Shakespeare Street onto Milton Street is not permitted, and a fixed penalty fine of £60.00 will be chargeable.
The hotel has 15 on-site car park spaces available. These are subject to availability and are chargeable at a rate of £15.00 for 24 hours of unlimited access.
Hotel Guests are able to obtain discounted car parking in the nearby Trinity Square car park when their ticket is validated at Hotel reception. Charges are £13 for 24 hours.
BY TRAIN: The Hotel is 20 minutes’ walk from the Nottingham train station via the city centre. A taxi rank is located outside of the station with fares approximately £6. Alternatively the tram is also available from the station.
BY TRAM: The Hotel is situated 2 minutes’ walk from Royal Centre Tram Stop. Tickets for the tram can be purchased at self-service ticket machines at all stops.
HOW TO GET HERE
From the Airport
|Type||Typical Minimum Charge|
|Bus Service||5.00 GBP|
|Rental Car||No on site parking|