It's important to us that each Guest is given appropriate information to make their stay as comfortable as possible. Here you can find details of our Hotel Policies on items such as Check-In/Check-Out times, Cancellations, Payment, and much more. For additional details, please contact the hotel and speak to one of our helpful Team Members.
Hilton Hotels & Resorts are committed to providing equality of service, access and facilities for all our guests. Please see our Hotel Accessibility Pack and Disability Access and Service Provision Statement for further details.
Family & Children
Children aged 5 years and under will eat for free from the kids menu.
Kids aged between 6 and 12 can eat from the special children’s menu for £11.50..
All kids above 12 years can choose if they want the special children’s menu for £11.50 or the regular All Day Dining Menu at full adult price.
We are pleased to have you and your pet as our guest at Hilton Reading. We have outlined a few simple guidelines that will help ensure the safety and comfort of you and our other guest’s whilst visiting our hotel.
- Due to potential disturbances to other guests, such as barking, we ask that where possible pets are not left unattended in guestrooms.
- Should this be unavoidable, please ensure that the ‘Pet in Room’ door hanger provided is displayed on the outside of your bedroom door and that Front Office has been notified, dialing extension “0”. Any disturbance must be curtailed to safeguard all our guest’s rights to privacy and a peaceful stay.
- Regretfully, the hotel prohibits the presence of pets in any of the hotel’s health club, pool areas, dining, and beverage or lounge venues. Naturally, this exclusion does not apply to assistance dogs.
- When outside of your guestroom, pets must be on a short leash or in a pet carrier
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet whilst both in the hotel and within its immediate vicinity, such as outside the hotel’s entrance. Our housekeeping department will be happy to provide you with refuse bags.
- Please contact the hotel’s Housekeeping Department, to co-ordinate daily room cleaning-. It is often far more convenient for you and your pet to have the daily room cleaning service whilst you and your pet are out of the room.
- If the pet is in the room while your room is being serviced by a member of the hotel team the pet must be caged and supervised by the guest.
- You are responsible for any and all property damage and / or personal injuries resulting from your pet. You must further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its operators from all liability and damage suffered as a result of your pet. The hotel reserves the right to charge your account an amount of £35.00 per stay to defray cleaning costs. Also, the hotel will charge you an amount, which the hotel will incur to repair any damages caused by your pet.
- Hotel can only allow guests to bring up to a maximum of 2 pets per room to the hotel. A pet refers to either a cat or dog that weighs no more than 75 lbs or 34kg
- The guest needs to confirm that the pet has all required and up to date vaccinations and inoculations and does not have any communicable illnesses or diseases.
- If the hotel determines in its sole discretion that the pet is objectionable to other hotel guests, it is the responsibility of the owner to make immediate arrangements to house the pet outside of the hotel.
Children aged 0-5 years eat for free from kids menu with paying adult. Kids aged 6-12 pay £11.50 for children’s menu.
|Check-in / Check-out|
|Check-In Time||3:00 pm|
|Minimum Age to Register||18|
|Check-Out Time||12:00 pm|
|Cancellation Policy||Cancellation policies may vary depending on the rate or dates of your reservation. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy. If you need further assistance, call the hotel directly or contact customer service. Alternatively, you can cancel your reservation online.|
|Hotel Currency||British Pound|
|Accepted Payment Options||
|Service animals allowed||Yes|
|Maximum Weight||34 kg|
|Other Pet Services||Please contact hotel for full T&C’s.|
Free for residents